+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051

Thread: ⚽ Match Thread vs. Wrexham 10.04.23 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireRed69 View Post
    I have read your posts with interest on Red Passion and not once have you been called an arsehole or plastic. Your posts have been usually somewhere between fair to sycophantic. Unfortunately, only two posters on here have not been aggressive or a pr*ck with my teasing posts so I will console myself with the knowledge that I can't have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
    To be a good wind-up merchant you have to be either clever or funny.

I’m afraid you are neither.

Quote Originally Posted by OldBanksy View Post
    Langstaff's goalscoring record this season is far superior to Mullin's. That's just a fact. SadShropshireRed can't accept it so goes out of his way to try to belittle Langstaff. Embarrassment to other Wrexham fans.
    Bigfatpie said earlier that comparing Macca to Mullin was like comparing apples to pears and I couldn't agree more.
    Mullin is a good striker but his diving antics and dirty play let him down (I've seen him deliberately tread on opposition players feet on several occasions). The earlier comment about Langstaff's workrate is just laughable.
    Langstaff struggled to get into Monday's game because the Wrexham lads ensured he was starved of the ball.
    One final observation was how poor Chicksen was. Against Wealdstone LW brought Vinnie on in place of Nemane and switched Adam onto the right and it seemed to work very well. Chicksen has a good attitude and has had some good games but he does seem to blow hot and cold. I rate Vinnie and I hope we keep him.
    Anyone else going to watch Barnet v Wrexham at lunchtime today? Should be a close game. Come on you Bees.

Quote Originally Posted by IluvNotts View Post
    Bigfatpie said earlier that comparing Macca to Mullin was like comparing apples to pears and I couldn't agree more.
    Mullin is a good striker but his diving antics and dirty play let him down (I've seen him deliberately tread on opposition players feet on several occasions). The earlier comment about Langstaff's workrate is just laughable.
    Langstaff struggled to get into Monday's game because the Wrexham lads ensured he was starved of the ball.
    One final observation was how poor Chicksen was. Against Wealdstone LW brought Vinnie on in place of Nemane and switched Adam onto the right and it seemed to work very well. Chicksen has a good attitude and has had some good games but he does seem to blow hot and cold. I rate Vinnie and I hope we keep him.
    Anyone else going to watch Barnet v Wrexham at lunchtime today? Should be a close game. Come on you Bees.
    Mullens so called dirty tactics and diving do not let him down at all in the eyes of Wrexham supporters or anybodyy else apart from those playing aginst him, for Mullen it comes with experience gained at higher levels of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    Mullens so called dirty tactics and diving do not let him down at all in the eyes of Wrexham supporters or anybodyy else apart from those playing aginst him, for Mullen it comes with experience gained at higher levels of the game

If I remember rightly Hughsey knew a trick or two when it came to being a "dirty bugger" , the only difference being, he was our "dirty bugger".

Quote Originally Posted by Davy500 View Post
    And poor levels of refereeing at this one.

At a higher level he could have been sent off against us for the dive and then the tackle.

With better refereeing where Wrexham are no longer the big fish it doesn’t get the same results.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    And poor levels of refereeing at this one.

At a higher level he could have been sent off against us for the dive and then the tackle.

With better refereeing where Wrexham are no longer the big fish it doesn’t get the same results.
    Possibly true as there will be bigger fish, that may get the halo effect for more favourable decisions , but all divisions have players that can con a referee its part of the game

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051