+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Brentford

Prediction League - Brentford

Wolves look to build a winning streak after the three points against Chelsea. Brentford come to Molineux on Saturday. Wolves drew with the Bees earlier this season and I remember the matches last season being quite contentious. But not sure if it'll still be that way with Lage moving on. Though Julen is a fiery competitor himself. Bees are having a good season themselves. They had a 12 match unbeaten streak that started with the draw against Wolves. But since then, they are 1-2-3 after losing their last two (against Newcastle and ManU respectively). Ivan Toney is the third leading scorer in the entire league, behind Haaland and Kane.

Wolves 1-1 Brentford

Nunes

Wolves 1 Brentford 0

D Costa

Wolves 2-1 Brentford (Cunha)

Woken, I'd love Costa to just score once while he's with us.

Wolves 2 Brentford 0
    Lemina,

Quote Originally Posted by theplater View Post
    Woken, I'd love Costa to just score once while he's with us.
    You and me both plates.

Wolves 2 - Brentford 1

Jimenez

Quote Originally Posted by Woking88 View Post
    You and me both plates.
    There you go plates. Done and dusted!

Massive win. Only second time wolves have won back to back matches this season. Both under Lopetegui. Regardless of what happens in the Forest match tomorrow, we will be 6 points safe from being even with those in the relegation spots. A win against Leicester next weekend and it’ll be close to safety.

Rubén’s back from suspension next week, does he start in a side which has just won back to back games? Tough call for Lopetegui, it’ll be tough on Gomes if he gets dropped.

Interesting that Nunes has had his best two games in Rubén’s absence, and a shame that it’s taken seven months to find his form, we could’ve had quite a different season…

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)