+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Grand National...

I thought it said four on the news. The course is a killer, only a hand full of horses can handle that, it has to go. At every fence they must have vets on hand ready to admister a lethal injection if needed.

Primitive barbarity.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I thought it said four on the news. The course is a killer, only a hand full of horses can handle that, it has to go. At every fence they must have vets on hand ready to admister a lethal injection if needed.

Primitive barbarity.
    39 horses ran in yesterday's Grand National.

38 horses handled it successfully.

Rubbish. The finishing field was tiny. Got to win eh oldboy.

Rubbish. The finishing field was tiny. Got to win eh oldboy.
    You initially said 4 horses were killed.

You then said only a handful of horses can handle the course.

Both of these statements were untrue.

You now want to discuss the number of finishers?

Its just been on the news that three horses died, the finishing gaggle of horses, compared to the vast number that started, is sad.

You really are an AS SHOLE.

Its just been on the news that three horses died, the finishing gaggle of horses, compared to the vast number that started, is sad.

You really are an AS SHOLE.
    Thanks for the compliment Frank.

If you do some research you will discover that 3 horses died during the 3 days of Aintree (that was the 21 races held on Thursday, Friday and Saturday).

One horse died during the Grand National. Only 4 horses out of 39 fell.

You really should source your news somewhere else. GB News is hopeless.

The good thing about the platform of the Dale Forum is you can press a button & add 👌💦… to ignore..

If we all did to Frank he would be only able to preach to himself on the A&B forum…

PAY UP FRANK…

Just for you Frank.

https://www.horsedeathwatch.com/

I can remember years back thinking that the taste of Shepard's pies had changed over the years and they had a stronger taste to them,I just put it down to a change in brands or recipes but now we know that it was obviously horse 🤢

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey View Post
    I've going grey...

Vanilttlier ✅

Gaillard Du Mesnil ✅

£2.50 each way...

C'mon my son!!
    I collected my winnings tonight and it was approx £20,didn't win owt but then again didn't lose owt so im happy 👍

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)