+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Rangers (2012)

Not sure why everyone is moaning. Of course it was deemed frivolous. You can’t go questioning red cards which are there purely to make the dead club’s life a bit easier and reduce the risk of the title effectively being mathematically over before the split. (Everyone except the orcs know it’s over, but then they’re thick enough to believe they follow the same club and that claim b are hard done by).

I see the hun mouthpiece Boyd has his say on our appeal in his *** column (BBC Gossip page, I don't read that shyte)

I'm quite a mild mannered person by nature, but fu*k I hate those c*nts so much and everyone associated with them.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Of course, when one of their midfielders punches one of our midfielders in the face, VAR will have been temporarily not working.
    On that point about VAR not working, two thoughts:

1) If games are delayed because the refs earpiece isn't working, why wasn't the game halted when VAR supposedly stopped?

2) Although VAR may not have been working the tv pictures certainly were and they showed clearly the punch. What is the difference between a VAR camera and a tv camera?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I looked at getting a ticket for this game.
    £33 fair put me off but then I thought, we’ll get cheated anyway.

I had in mind Shinnie getting sent off in the first 10 minutes but they’ve beaten that.
    Beware Ramadani, it’s you next.
    How often do you go to games? Always find it interesting when folk post loads on here but then never actually go...

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    I see the hun mouthpiece Boyd has his say on our appeal in his *** column (BBC Gossip page, I don't read that shyte)

I'm quite a mild mannered person by nature, but fu*k I hate those c*nts so much and everyone associated with them.
    Boyd is one of the most dislikeable uber hun cnuts who seems to have conveniently forgotten how the scum have:

1) used the system to their advantage when they can and

2) Railed vehementally against the system when it has been perceived by them to (rarely) not give the outcome they want.

Usual scum hypocrisy from a commentator who doesn't even have the decency to try and hide his uber bias.

If he is employed to give his uber scum bias point of view it should come with a warning that what we are reading/ hearing is from that twisted viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

There may be more contemptible, verminous human beings than Kris Boyd.......I can't immediately think of one though.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    One of them podcaster types was interviewed on STV (clue: it’s Grampian FFS) tonight and said that it was the term “frivolous” that “got up everybody’s goat.

No wonder they spend all their time in darkened rooms with their technology and statistics.
    57V your frivolous point, that these people spend their time in darkened rooms addresses the nub of a very serious problem: we have no insight into who these people are, who appoints them and on what basis they make their decisions and on what basis their decisions may be questioned.

In terms of the actual incident itself, in real time, it was not even deemed a foul.
    Shinnie got there ahead of the staggie and won the ball. End of.

But since then the incident has been scrutinized in stop motion, and bbc glesga quotes one of the paid up ref coterie Stuart Dougal saying it’s a red card all day long.

But it wasn’t Stuart…

Otherwise the ref in charge would have given it at the time.

Var should not be used in such instances.

It is in itself just another layer of subjective opinion.

This is shown starkly by their use of the word frivolous. A lack of respect for any club that all supporters of the game should find objectionable. And should be stamped out with more discernment than willie Johnson did to McMaster’s neck….

The only frivolous people here are the people in the darkened room…switch on the lights to view the masons in their clown outfits.

I was keeping an eye on Boyd during the County game. I was hoping he'd move in to venison pie throwing range but he never did. He was however, on his phone most of the game instead of watching. The other guy (McFadden was it?) seemed to be chatting up the bird most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by amp View Post
    How often do you go to games? Always find it interesting when folk post loads on here but then never actually go...

Not very often nowadays it has to be said.

Season ticket holder for years and years.
    Having a shop buggered up that though.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I was keeping an eye on Boyd during the County game. I was hoping he'd move in to venison pie throwing range but he never did. He was however, on his phone most of the game instead of watching. The other guy (McFadden was it?) seemed to be chatting up the bird most of the time.
    I enjoyed the "You let your club die" chant directed at the unpleasant reptile when it came outside at half time.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast