+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Crystal Palace

Prediction League - Crystal Palace

Wolves would do well to get at least a point to try and maintain some space between themselves and the drop zone.

Wolves 2-1 Crystal Palace

Nunes

Wolves 1 Crystal Palace 2

Cunha.

We never seem to do well against Palace, so I am hoping to end up with egg on my face with this prediction.

Wolves 2 - Palace 1

(Costa)

Wolves 2-0 Palace

Cunha

Wolves 4 Palace 0

Neves

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Wolves 4 Palace 0

Neves
    Love it.

Sadly I agree with woking, we don't normally get anything against these.

Wolves 0-2 Palace

Yeeeeeeeeesssssss.

Might be safe to come out from behind the settee now.

I always thought we were safe with 34 points but I am certain we will be in the Premier League again next year after the nail biting win last night. After the early goal we had loads of good possession but could not find the second goal, and Palace, who have been in good form since Roy took over, started to grow into the game.

They have some very good players and could expect to be higher up the table. The second half was a bit like the Alamo with the visitors doing all the pressing, but some impressive keeping from Sa and the "They shall not get through" attitude from Dawson et al kept the score in our favour.

I suppose we owe a gratitude of thanks to our near neighbours, WBA for allowing their ex keeper to kick Neto up in the air and gift us a penalty. There was a sigh of relief when it went in .

I am old enough to have witnessed some great players at Wolves over the years, Williams, Wright, Hancocks, and many others. My favourite two have always been Broadbent and Knowles who stand on the top of the pedestal, but I now have to put Ruben Nevis up there with them. What a player. He must have covered every inch of the Molineux turf last night and earned yet another booking for taking his shirt off. I do hope he stays with us, he is already a club legend.

I must also put in a word for Costa. He is not just here for a last pay day, he ran himself into the ground last night. He must be a nightmare to play against. He would be a great tutor, in the dark arts, for Fabio Silver next season if we can keep them both. If anyone sees the recent picture of Fabio listing weights you will be amazed at the transition of his physique.

A great atmosphere last night with the Steve Bull J9 and J10 causing most of the noise. My ears are still ringing!!!! On to Brighton next.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/...d8-jpeg.34261/
    I hope I have managed to show it,.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)