+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Play-off schedule

Unlucky Coventry. Hate to see a side lose on penalties but they are part of the game these days. Goalkeeper antics in shootouts are becoming as big an annoyance as diving is in the games and for the 'sledging' the Coventry goalie was dishing out, karma paid him back.

Given the number of goals they had disallowed I feel Luton deserved it.
    Nice to see David Pleat and John Still there too.

First club to go from the top league to the conference and back again.
    They have set the benchmark for smaller clubs and have demonstrated it is possible to reach for the top and get there.

Luton ought have been 3-0 up at half-time, but fair due Coventry came good in the second half. But I thought the result was right, with Luton Town showing more hunger to win the game.

Probably the best 2 teams we have seen at NYS this season. 2 games we never looked like winning

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Probably the best 2 teams we have seen at NYS this season. 2 games we never looked like winning
    Yes they both looked good at ours cayton although the Coventry game was when Stroud disallowed the Hugill header from a corner early on for absolutely no reason,even when watched back on tv highlights, that would have put us 1 up and it's then a different game.....fine lines sometimes. UTM

I think if they want to stay up they might have to bring back that plastic pitch.

Already posted elsewhere but just reminding everyone, now Luton have been promoted, we now have the smallest capacity stadium in the Championship.......have we hit the magic 8k on season tickets yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Already posted elsewhere but just reminding everyone, now Luton have been promoted, we now have the smallest capacity stadium in the Championship.......have we hit the magic 8k on season tickets yet?
    It’s not how big it is, it’s what you do with it as Luton know only too well
    Two years until to our centenary year…

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    It’s not how big it is, it’s what you do with it as Luton know only too well
    Two years until to our centenary year…
    Strangely enough that's exactly what my wife keeps telling me flour 😉 UTM

Quote Originally Posted by Ronners View Post
    Strangely enough that's exactly what my wife keeps telling me flour 😉 UTM
    You’ll be fine now the warmer weather is here Ronners

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast