+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tonight - Heroes or Bottlers?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Sunderland had eight players out and most of their team were young kids! Much quicker and better than us. I would have taken Mowbray before Corberon and clearly he’s done a better job there with a much lighter payrole than Corboren has done with us. Not knocking CC who has done a decent job but just pointing out we have lost a lot of points to bottom of the table sides and a few other managers have done better with less resources and high paid players!!
    Al I really really wish we could get the Manager and team you expect. I guess I just don't expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Al I really really wish we could get the Manager and team you expect. I guess I just don't expect it.

I am satisfied with CC but making a point. Forget what happened with Bruce but we have dropped pathetic points at bottom of the table clubs so only ourselves to blame. CC has done a great job but Mowbray has done a better job with a team who came up - no star names - much less of a payroll than ours! By the way Sunderland out footballed us on Sunday with the same amount of injuries and lots of kids. So no high earners like Wallace and Swift who went missing! When Mowbray left Blackburn after a great job you knew he would succeed elsewhere!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Brilliant.

Well done boingy, balanced view as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Brilliant.

Well done boingy, balanced view as usual.

Any balanced f ucker would expect points from Blues - Hull - Cardiff - Rotherham - QPR and Sunderland’s kids! Is it too much to ask?

No wonder Lai is raping the club with expectations so low!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Any balanced f ucker would expect points from Blues - Hull - Cardiff - Rotherham - QPR and Sunderland’s kids! Is it too much to ask?

No wonder Lai is raping the club with expectations so low!
    Who you going to blame if you lose tonight al? Always someone to blame with you.

TGH? Grant?

Come on, don't keep us all in suspense.

Go and drink your horlicks and get your slippers on! Idiot!!

Will do.

Is that the way it works on here, someone asks a question against someone about a subject that they are constantly true to form with, then be called an idiot?

I think that overall we are just slightly above an average Championship side. We lack the ability to put the ball into the back of the net, make too many silly mistakes leading to goals and appear to lack the energy that more successful teams possess. We have played well on occasions but too often let ourselves down with below par performances. We also have too many highly paid players on long contracts who are not performing to the level that they should be. In our defence, we have suffered badly with injuries, which doesn’t help.

As for the future, that all depends on what happens regarding the ownership and that’s not looking promising.

I wouldn’t call them ‘bottlers’, just not quite good enough, absolutely no goal threat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)