+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Pompey

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    More against people, or at least busy spaces, he's 85
    85 and still going to the match, once a Ram always a Ram.
    Great stuff, tell him to yell his head off for me Sith!

Thankfully Peterborough are as ineffective as us.....

Stressful today, all down to the last game then!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    85 and still going to the match, once a Ram always a Ram.
    Great stuff, tell him to yell his head off for me Sith!
    Think his yelling days are behind him, more polite applause. Does well though, hope I'm in his shape if I get that far.

So...Sheffield Wednesday await...possibly x 3. We’ll see.
    Remember a similar scenario against PNE in 2005 under George Burley.
    That time we beat them in the last regular match but then came unstuck in the play offs mainly because of injuries to Rasiak and Idiakez.

Must admit my heart sank when I heard, nothing personal chap, that MA was going yesterday. I may be wrong but your dedication seems to only be rewarded with disappointing results this season...or am I wrong?
    On the same nonsensical coincidence front...I have a 100% record of failure at Wembley...been with Derby four times (P4 L4) and the only other time I’ve been the RL Challenge Cup left the country for the one and only time in its history.
    Good news though...this year, should we get there, I’m away on holiday and the last time that happened was against West Brom!

I reckon we will lose at Weds but scrape in due to Barnsley and Peterborough drawing.

Wont make the final though, think its one step to far for this team. Lets have a proper transfer window and go up automatically next season with no stresses.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    I reckon we will lose at Weds but scrape in due to Barnsley and Peterborough drawing.

Wont make the final though, think its one step to far for this team. Lets have a proper transfer window and go up automatically next season with no stresses.
    Head and heart, Sith. Completely agree with that last sentence...but it won’t stop me hoping over what remains of this season, be it one match or four.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Head and heart, Sith. Completely agree with that last sentence...but it won’t stop me hoping over the next few weeks.
    Oh i agree, hope for the best, expect the worst. If we lose to be honest its not the worst really though. Ive enjoyed this season more than any other for a good while. If its L1 next season it really doesn't worry me.

If we come out like we did yesterday for the first 20 mins or so we can beat anyone.

We could and should have won that match but ti seems fortune is smiling and I think against a Wed side with nothing to play for who wont want to pick up injuries we will get at least the pts required. Don't expect to get to the final though, BUT beat the owls over 2 legs and I'd say we have as good a chance as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Head and heart, Sith. Completely agree with that last sentence...but it won’t stop me hoping over what remains of this season, be it one match or four.
    Or three....more of your maths skills yo the fore!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)