+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Matchday Thread: Rams v Pompey

Ok, for what is worth we haven't lost to Bolton or the Wendies this season and have beaten Barnsley twice,.let's be positive. When the playoffs start everyone in them has a chance. I only have to mention QPR ....

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Or three....more of your maths skills yo the fore!
    I was working on the basis of Wednesday away next Sunday...plus two Wednesday possible play off semi finals...plus (again possibly) the Final...1+2+1=4. Hence, as suggested, our season could be 1, 3 or 4 matches more.

At least they never actually paid me for my maths ‘skills’...and please don’t mention QPR!

Yes 1, 3 or 4 is what I meant

It grieves me to mention QPR. I went with a Rangers fan, the only consolation being that he paid for the beer all night after the game

Reasonable return on my visits rA. Draw against Pompey, 2 wins against FGR and a result at Barnsley which didn't reflect how close the game was (they had 40% possession and mustered 10 shots, as did we and 5 on target, as did we. 3 defensive cock ups gifted them the win).

Coincidentally, last time I saw Pompey at PP it was a 2-2 draw in that season...

Decent game to watch. Out usual flaws to the fore. Concede a sucker punch goal and fail to hit the onion bag often enough. Ought to have been 3 up inside 25 minutes. A win would have seen us already in the playoffs. Now we're having to rely on Gunt's mob deciding to not do Posh any favours... Posh fail to win and we're in the playoffs, whatever happens at Hillsborough.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Reasonable return on my visits rA. Draw against Pompey, 2 wins against FGR and a result at Barnsley which didn't reflect how close the game was (they had 40% possession and mustered 10 shots, as did we and 5 on target, as did we. 3 defensive cock ups gifted them the win).

Coincidentally, last time I saw Pompey at PP it was a 2-2 draw in that season...

Decent game to watch. Out usual flaws to the fore. Concede a sucker punch goal and fail to hit the onion bag often enough. Ought to have been 3 up inside 25 minutes. A win would have seen us already in the playoffs. Now we're having to rely on Gunt's mob deciding to not do Posh any favours... Posh fail to win and we're in the playoffs, whatever happens at Hillsborough.
    Fair enough...7/12!

Yep...come on Gunt...up the Tykes! Do us a favour...always supported the miners against the Posh!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)