+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Cardiff City Post Match Thoughts

Gutting? Gutted? Not good enough but not down yet. We never make it easy do we?

Thoughts?

Got to be the worst substitutions in Millers history

Sh1te. Hardly any threat up front. Not much in midfield. Dodgy at the back.

What the hell was the Manager doing?

Absolutely threw it away AGAIN

That’s me done. Can’t do this anymore. Got to put my health first and if we stay up this year it will be the same next season.

Wood and Peltier playing together looked like we were already in league 1. Fosu a total liability.
    Gutted, but Sky seem delighted!
    It’s in our hands but hope Reading help us out.

2 poor sides.

I booked my ticket for the Boro game expecting it to be a relaxed, jolly end-of-season celebration with a nice, celebratory pitch invasion to finish with.

Not now.

Im replying too early but for the meantime;
    I thought Fosu may have an impact from the bench....I was wrong
    We looked well set for a point before the subs
    SKY are buzzing

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    Im replying too early but for the meantime;
    I thought Fosu may have an impact from the bench....I was wrong
    We looked well set for a point before the subs
    SKY are buzzing
    They seem to have forgotten we were even there

Well we are down now, we don't win enough games, lowest in the division and we cant play out a game in the last 5 minutes, wasted 2 points in 2 games by that. The formation and team selection was wrong and the substitutions were unbelievable. You are not telling me that Rathbone couldn't do another 5 or 10 minutes and to put that total and utter waste of space Fosu on was terrible, he gave away the ball that led up to that goal by yet again too many touches. Why didn't fergie come on for experience and nounce how to play a game out and a player employed by the club who actually cares. MT has shown in that game he hasn't got a clue how to get a result when needed. We will be on the same points as reading and below Hudders when we play on Monday and if anyone thinks we will beat Boro you are living in cloud cuckooland. We never win away from home so zero chance of winning at Wigan, might get 1 point more. Going down from the position we have been in is a much bigger disaster than the last 3 relegations, remeber we had 14 points from 10 games when he joined, so he has got 32 points from 34 games, and at the end he looked totally and utterly bemused. 2 more hamstrings now, how many is that, god help us if Coventry is missing at least he puts in a shift.
    Now to the game, they deserved it they looked likely to score in that 2nd half, we created very little and looked like we were playing for a draw from the HT, no pattern to the play just a long ball and hope, Hugill movement when we have the ball is terrible, he is so static, he doesn't run into space, just waits for the ball in the air. We deserve to go down when you play a relegation rival, at home knowing you cannot lose and put in a performance that poor, the players look defeated and lack belief.

I'm not a religious man, but there is a God. Multiple in fact, the footballing Gods.

I'm not angry or disappointed by anyone. Players or staff. Is it true that none of the subs had any meaningful impact on the game in the slightest? Yep. Do I wish Fosu had an ounce of urgency in his game? Yep. Do I wish we had gone with 2 up top when we bought Kelly on? Yeah, I do actually.

Why aren't I angry or disappointed? Because I'm resigned to it. Weeks ago when asked who would go and I begrudgingly put us, I knew then. Deep down I knew then. I still know now. This league is not for us. Not because it cheats or is unfair, not because we aren't capable enough, it just isn't meant to be. I don't know why, it just isn't.

Could pull apart so much but why bother? If we go into the last game and Wigan need an 8 goal swing, we will get food poisoning the night before, lose half the squad and lose 4-0. That's how it feels.

We will be well rolled over by 'Boro, they won't be resting players.

Crushing.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast