+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A message from Jakle Livermore

If Grant and Reach on 25K a week penned a letter saying they loved West Brom and their kids were Baggies - would many say - oh how nice!!

In defence of Lai being in business - ruthlessness comes to mind - get rid of dead wood and players draining the clubs payroll! Lai also must be mighty p issed off with 40K wasted on Grant, Grady and Dike let alone lengthy player contracts who are garbage! I bet Sunderland, Luton and Coventry’s pay roll are half our own and they have more quality!

Lai won’t care if the Hawthorns is sold to a developer to get his money back! Some in business will say - that’s business!!

Good honest player, Livermore.

Only a complete tool would wish him a good riddance after slagging him off on a weekly (or is that daily?) basis, even when he's not playing.

The ovation and singing was a great send off from real baggie fans and the captains armband was a great gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post

Only a complete tool would wish him a good riddance after slagging him off on a weekly (or is that daily?) basis, even when he's not playing.

The ovation and singing was a great send off from real baggie fans and the captains armband was a great gesture.
    Absolutely spot on
    Some people only look for the negatives

The village idiot appears again! What next Grant or Reach pulling at the heart strings on 30K a week?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    The village idiot appears again! What next Grant or Reach pulling at the heart strings on 30K a week?
    😂

Livermore in the early years was fine but got found out by Big Sam and that’s when the club should have got rid. Being a businessman I look at the financials not sentiments - he’s cost us around 1.3 million per year FFS!! No wonder the club are hugely in debt along with Reach who is crap contracted for another year. 40 million spent on Grady, Grant and Dike and to be honest their worth can’t be more than a combined 10 million! Who is in the recruitment department signing these players or extending contracts? Someone that needs sectioning no doubt!

In defence of Lai ( hate the guy ) - why would he invest another penny when you have very highly paid players like Grant, Livermore, Reach etc on the pay role! Let’s face it - Wallace and Swift only came to us as they are not good enough for the Premier and no other Championship club would pay their 30K plus salaries!

We should be finding more players like Asante and Palmer and developing a Brighton or Brentford model!

It’s look like Coventry and Luton will make the play offs and they have quality! I bet their wage bill is half our own!!

So no sentiment for me when the club is financially going down the pan through their own making! In life if you are not good enough - most companies would have you out! Rightly or wrongly it’s a fact of life.

Sunderland were financially almost bust and they invested in young players. Those young players had more quality and zip than ours which most likely will now cost us the play offs!

This thread is about Jake Livermore.

You acknowledge him in your first sentence and a half and then go off on one of your usual inane, repetitive deflecting rants lasting a good paragraph.

How you get Sunderland, Coventry and Luton into just about every thread is admirable.

Yours,

Village Idiot

This thread is about Jake Livermore.

You acknowledge him in your first sentence and a half and then go off on one of your usual inane, repetitive deflecting rants lasting a good paragraph.

How you get Sunderland, Coventry and Luton into just about every thread is admirable.

Yours,

Village Idiot

Opinions - opinions but then you make reference to a tool! What company pays a player 1.3 million a year who is past his sell by date as Big Sam clearly saw? Yes it’s West Brom who are in a huge financial mess!!

I make comment as sad about the clubs state of financial affairs and f uck sentiments! If I didn’t care - I wouldn’t go to most matches home and away! I trust that you go to most matches too? If not - shut the f uck up with snide comments regarding an opinion from another!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Opinions - opinions but then you make reference to a tool! What company pays a player 1.3 million a year who is past his sell by date as Big Sam clearly saw? Yes it’s West Brom who are in a huge financial mess!!

I make comment as sad about the clubs state of financial affairs and f uck sentiments! If I didn’t care - I wouldn’t go to most matches home and away! I trust that you go to most matches too? If not - shut the f uck up with snide comments regarding an opinion from another!
    The one thing I don’t understand is the nastiness towards Livermore and others, as it’s obvious to any normal football fan that he always gives his all in every match and I’m pretty sure that he wasn’t allowed to pick himself for the team 🙄

To my mind it’s obvious what the majority of fans think of Livermore by the reception that he got in his final appearance at the Hawthorns. As I’ve said previously, he’s been a good servant to us and deserved the reception that he received..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)