+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A message from Jakle Livermore

I would wish any person or player the best wishes in the world for their future moving on from West Brom. That said the good riddance is for the 1.3 million wage he’s taking to drain the clubs finances which is already dire. Livermore has been past it for three years and Big Sam saw that. In most environments there’s no nastiness but if any individual is not earning their high wage it’s a case - it’s not working type of chat and the person is moved on. I had a guy on our pay roll for years and nicest person in the world and he became doddery and made mistakes and was costing us. He had to go!

No room for sentiment in business. Either you earn your salary or you should be moved on! End of!!

Livermore was saying he’s proud of the Albion Foundation. I know this department is very stretched for finances. On 1.3 million a year and not playing some players would make a nice donation and that’s called respect.

Lots of nastiness towards Lai and I dislike the guy. That said if I was Lai - I would be shocked at a third of the clubs current worth being wasted on Grant and Grady plus all these lengthy player contracts for
    s hite players. Add up the salaries of Reach, Grant, Livermore, Chalobah and Albrighton and makes you wonder why the club is financially going down the pan for players simply shockingly poor.

The clue is in Asante, Palmer, Taylor, Clearly etc

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I would wish any person or player the best wishes in the world for their future moving on from West Brom. That said the good riddance is for the 1.3 million wage he’s taking to drain the clubs finances which is already dire. Livermore has been past it for three years and Big Sam saw that. In most environments there’s no nastiness but if any individual is not earning their high wage it’s a case - it’s not working type of chat and the person is moved on. I had a guy on our pay roll for years and nicest person in the world and he became doddery and made mistakes and was costing us. He had to go!

No room for sentiment in business. Either you earn your salary or you should be moved on! End of!!

Livermore was saying he’s proud of the Albion Foundation. I know this department is very stretched for finances. On 1.3 million a year and not playing some players would make a nice donation and that’s called respect.

Lots of nastiness towards Lai and I dislike the guy. That said if I was Lai - I would be shocked at a third of the clubs current worth being wasted on Grant and Grady plus all these lengthy player contracts for
    s hite players. Add up the salaries of Reach, Grant, Livermore, Chalobah and Albrighton and makes you wonder why the club is financially going down the pan for players simply shockingly poor.

The clue is in Asante, Palmer, Taylor, Clearly etc
    I am all for scouting the lower leagues for a gem. I think Asante has a bright future with us. It has to be someone outstanding though but it has been done quite a few times. The likes of Vardy, Toney (Who we REALLY should have bought when we had the chance) Regis, and another of our own McAuley etc

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I am all for scouting the lower leagues for a gem. I think Asante has a bright future with us. It has to be someone outstanding though but it has been done quite a few times. The likes of Vardy, Toney (Who we REALLY should have bought when we had the chance) Regis, and another of our own McAuley etc

Totally agree with you Boingy. Asante at 300K was a steal and love his work rate. One of the highest salaries on the pay roll for me would be a head of recruitment! Brentford get it right!

Opinions - opinions but then you make reference to a tool! What company pays a player 1.3 million a year who is past his sell by date as Big Sam clearly saw? Yes it’s West Brom who are in a huge financial mess!!

I make comment as sad about the clubs state of financial affairs and f uck sentiments! If I didn’t care - I wouldn’t go to most matches home and away! I trust that you go to most matches too? If not - shut the f uck up with snide comments regarding an opinion from another!
    Here we go yet again.
    Believing your opinion is more valid than others because you "go to most matches".

Trouble is, you don't though do you?

Constantly absent from The Hawthorns and go to the odd away match in the north east and north west, letting everyone know at every possible opportunity that you were there.

No, I don't believe you go to "most matches" at all.

Quote Originally Posted by sausagenegg View Post
    Here we go yet again.
    Believing your opinion is more valid than others because you "go to most matches".

Trouble is, you don't though do you?

Constantly absent from The Hawthorns and go to the odd away match in the north east and north west, letting everyone know at every possible opportunity that you were there.

No, I don't believe you go to "most matches" at all.

Ask Mick if I go to most matches but that’s irrelevant anyway. My opinion on Livermore is my opinion and you responded with a snide response immediately after suggesting I was a tool! Most comment with shocking obscenity on Lai ( don’t like his agenda too ) but I get why he’s reluctant to invest with a huge waste of money on Grant, Grady and Dike plus the dead wood!

Anyway are you some kind of f uck whit windup merchant? You stupid old c unt!!!!

Ask Mick if I go to most matches but that’s irrelevant anyway. My opinion on Livermore is my opinion and you responded with a snide response immediately after suggesting I was a tool! Most comment with shocking obscenity on Lai ( don’t like his agenda too ) but I get why he’s reluctant to invest with a huge waste of money on Grant, Grady and Dike plus the dead wood!

Anyway are you some kind of f uck whit windup merchant? You stupid old c unt!!!!
    No, I don't need to ask "mick". Why would I?

Obviously you need back up when you're found out, eh?

No, I'm not a wind up merchant, you tend to call that one on anyone that challenges your (repetitive) garbage.

If it's irrelevant regarding your countless away days why do you feel the need to broadcast it at every single opportunity?

Deflection with other players and Lai (I couldn't give a FF what you think of him)

Anyway, it's f uck wit not what you posted.

Yours,

A stupid old c unt.

Opinions - opinions but then you make reference to a tool! What company pays a player 1.3 million a year who is past his sell by date as Big Sam clearly saw?
    Start with directors at banks.
    Then most other corporations pay way over the top for idiots.
    So football is in company but far from the worse sector.
    I wish the man all the best and thanks for your service over the years.

I'm sure Sausage n egg is a Wolves fan, anyway that's beside the point.
    The truth is Lai knows f*** all about football. He invested in us because we were a well run club. But since Dan Ashworth left we have made disastrous decisions on transfers paying over the odds for has beens and crocks.
    Until we get rid of Lai and the people under him nothing will change.
    The person who I am aggrieved with is Peace, he said he would only sell to someone who would take the club to the next level, so after years of penny pinching and scraping the barrel we expected someone to invest in the club. Then when Lai took over Peace told him to keep running the club on a self sufficient basis, so how was that taking us to the next level? He also left Lai with a £5m loan to pay so Lai probably thought that's the way things work over here.
    Now after about 13 years in the premier league despite Peace's penny pinching and setting up his own retirement fund we find ourselves on the brink of administration and the future of the Hawthorns under threat.
    If Peace hadn't bought out our shareholders in the first place, and they were genuine Albion fans unlike him, we would never have been saddled with Lai in the first place.
    Our day's as a top club have gone. I never expected us to come back after 1991 but against all odds we got back into the top flight. But lack of investment meant we would never become an established top flight club. Peace even had the nerve to say we are a mid table championship club. What football club owner would make a statement like that considering the history of the club. It's like saying Brighton and Bournemouth and Brentford are really third division clubs.
    Some of our fans think the sun shone out of Peace's arse, i wish I knew where they lived, I would become a door to door Salesman.

Thanks a bunch Jeremy😠

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I'm sure Sausage n egg is a Wolves fan, anyway that's beside the point.
    The truth is Lai knows f*** all about football. He invested in us because we were a well run club. But since Dan Ashworth left we have made disastrous decisions on transfers paying over the odds for has beens and crocks.
    Until we get rid of Lai and the people under him nothing will change.
    The person who I am aggrieved with is Peace, he said he would only sell to someone who would take the club to the next level, so after years of penny pinching and scraping the barrel we expected someone to invest in the club. Then when Lai took over Peace told him to keep running the club on a self sufficient basis, so how was that taking us to the next level? He also left Lai with a £5m loan to pay so Lai probably thought that's the way things work over here.
    Now after about 13 years in the premier league despite Peace's penny pinching and setting up his own retirement fund we find ourselves on the brink of administration and the future of the Hawthorns under threat.
    If Peace hadn't bought out our shareholders in the first place, and they were genuine Albion fans unlike him, we would never have been saddled with Lai in the first place.
    Our day's as a top club have gone. I never expected us to come back after 1991 but against all odds we got back into the top flight. But lack of investment meant we would never become an established top flight club. Peace even had the nerve to say we are a mid table championship club. What football club owner would make a statement like that considering the history of the club. It's like saying Brighton and Bournemouth and Brentford are really third division clubs.
    Some of our fans think the sun shone out of Peace's arse, i wish I knew where they lived, I would become a door to door Salesman.

Thanks a bunch Jeremy😠

Excellent post Des and totally agree! Peace will be laughing all the way to the bank and for me - he’s worse than Lai! Lai was a complete sucker for paying what he did then those running the club for him wasted millions!

PS - wouldn’t be surprised if Sausage is a Dingle! Most likely got a mini sausage for a
    p rick along with six fingers!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)