+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday 8th May.

Monday 8th May.

We all must suffer final game of the season machinations on a Monday because some old serial adulterer decides so.

We now kick-off against the Bluebirds at 15.00. Thank you knob head.

Only in Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    We all must suffer final game of the season machinations on a Monday because some old serial adulterer decides so.

We now kick-off against the Bluebirds at 15.00. Thank you knob head.

Only in Britain.
    WTF are you moaning about, the entire footballing world has just had totally disrupted seasons because corrupt FIFA officials took bribes from Qatar. It was bribery, corruption and lunacy on an epic scale, but you manage to get your knickers in a twist over one game being put back 48 hours to enable His Majesty's loyal subjects to celebrate his coronation, a once in a lifetime event.

I would respectfully suggest you attempt to cultivate a sense of perspective mon ami.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    get your knickers in a twist over one game being put back 48 hours to enable His Majesty's loyal subjects to celebrate his coronation, a once in a lifetime event.
    so - Sinkov....is there no thought for the disaffected non subjects who are being buffaloed by a bungler and his bourgeois bedlemites.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

so - Sinkov....is there no thought for the disaffected non subjects who are being buffaloed by a bungler and his bourgeois bedlemites.

None whatsoever Norder, what's the point of having a King if you can't put back a couple football matches so that his loyal subjects can celebrate his Coronation ? I don't see the problem, most football teams play 50 odd games in a season, there'll only be one Coronation, what does it matter if some oiks kicking a ball around a field gets delayed 48 hours ?

Phook me ! BT and Norder calling our King..Off with their gonads. 😉

I find it difficult to understand why so many of our disgruntled public choose to live in this country which has so much wrong with it.
    It is dead easy to leave, in fact, certainly a lot easier than a country trying to leave the EU. Mind you, if you need a passport, you may have to delay your departure because they, along with lots of others, will more than likely be on strike.
    Enjoy the Bank Holiday which you don't want, it doesn't cost you anything, unlike the Coronation.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Phook me ! BT and Norder calling our King..Off with their gonads. ��
    Tell you what Alfie, if they had caps they wouldn't know how to doff them, this country is not what it used to be.

Given that 2/3 rds of the country aren't monarchists why not allow the footie to continue and let the public decide what they want to watch? I suspect football would outpoint the coronation.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    WTF are you moaning about, the entire footballing world has just had totally disrupted seasons because corrupt FIFA officials took bribes from Qatar. It was bribery, corruption and lunacy on an epic scale, but you manage to get your knickers in a twist over one game being put back 48 hours to enable His Majesty's loyal subjects to celebrate his coronation, a once in a lifetime event.

I would respectfully suggest you attempt to cultivate a sense of perspective mon ami.
    You keep tapping your feudal forelocks mon ami, I just do not get absurdly outdated, old-fashioned Royal arse lickers and all I wanted was an end of season celebration at the proper time not interrupted by some serial adulterers jaunt around our capital city in a gilded carriage.

Newsflash: Bunting sales at a record low.

What's this fecking nonsense all about..?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...d61ba50c&ei=32

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I find it difficult to understand why so many of our disgruntled public choose to live in this country which has so much wrong with it.
    It is dead easy to leave, in fact, certainly a lot easier than a country trying to leave the EU. Mind you, if you need a passport, you may have to delay your departure because they, along with lots of others, will more than likely be on strike.
    Enjoy the Bank Holiday which you don't want, it doesn't cost you anything, unlike the Coronation.
    As a practicing sanctimonious Christian I find the very thought of celebrating the coronation of two adulterers very much against the teaching of the King's Bible. Is this clown still the Head of the Church of England?

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...a00de6d54&ei=9

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)