+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rangers (2012) v Aberdeen

At the end of the day its virtually impossible to win at Iprix when the referee is a blatant cheating Hun
    Beaton is one of the worst
    We knew it was on the cards that he would do everything possible to give his team home advantage and deny fair play
    A disgusting mutant Hun if ever there was one
    What happended to the VAR ? Simply Hunbeliveable that it was brushed aside but thats how Scottish Football is managed by a corrupt football organisation
    Aberdeen FC cheated once again in Glasgow
    Feck Beaton - The Mason in the Black

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If I was Robson i would definitely be making a point of Beaton being the referee in these matches far too often.
    As much as I disagree with you on various things I agree with you that we should be highlighting these things.

The problem is if Robson questions the sort of decisions against us on a regular basis he will get a touchline ban to put him in his place.

I said to my mate yesterday in the pub could you imagine how bad it would be if we were 5 points clear at the top of the table with 4 games to go?

The sfa would be on a mission to prevent us
    from winning the league.

Wondering if VAR did look at the Duk incident and deemed it outside the box. Play carried on so he can he then pull it back and say free kick, I dinna think so. However he could have pulled it back and asked the question about a red card perhaps, for the Hun being last man. Duk should have gone down.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    That time we drew 2-2 at that stinking shyte hole under Glass, their two goals were the result of clear hun bias refereeing. Everyone was talking about the penalty farce but the decision to award the free kick is up there with the worst decisions I’ve ever seen. It was just a case of the hun c*nt giving them a free go to put the ball in our box because they could’nt manage it playing football.
    I’ll still be angry about that when the sun swallows up planet earth
    And not forgetting of course, that fat Harvey’s header from the cross from said free kick was clearly offside - not given.

These things even themselves out though, so nothing to be concerned about…

Hun commentary on the Goldson Duk assault ... "He used his arms but he didn't grab" ... so it was all Ok. Errr ... no ya fkn numpties, Duk was illegally impeded whilst on the fkn ball.

"Used his arms but didn't grab" ... they said this in complimentary tones re. Goldson's craft and experience.

Ok... so next time we play der Hun, is it OK to cover some hun c*nt's eyes with hands and say 'guess who'? ... Is it OK to outstretch arms to prevent a player's progress? Restrain a player as long as your fists are clenched? .... Rules might be rules, but if what Goldson did is 'by the book' ... then f*ck the book

Seems to be that with every rewriting of the book, fitba suffers.

Time the book was written by folk fa actually like fitba!

Furthermore, Ah remember a rule which was good for fitba .... Obstruction.

Dinna ask ma for chapter and verse, but as Ah remember, if ye were on the ba ... usin yer body tae block access tae that ba was 'shielding'. Placin' yer body between yourself and the baa you ha nae chance o' playin' was obstruction ...

57 can nae doot correct ma ... but Ah wonder if he will disagree that hun c*nts would hae been pulled up on that mair often than the good guys in red on that issue

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    Only in Scottish football could that not be at least a foul (the Duk-Gouldson one)
    Only at snake mountain could that not at least have been a foul for the visiting team, cheating dirty low-life corrupt scum, some things will simply never change I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    Furthermore, Ah remember a rule which was good for fitba .... Obstruction.

Dinna ask ma for chapter and verse, but as Ah remember, if ye were on the ba ... usin yer body tae block access tae that ba was 'shielding'. Placin' yer body between yourself and the baa you ha nae chance o' playin' was obstruction ...

57 can nae doot correct ma ... but Ah wonder if he will disagree that hun c*nts would hae been pulled up on that mair often than the good guys in red on that issue

You could shield the ball but the ball had to be within playing range.

So mostly when you see a defender shepherd the ball out of play these days ( with an opponent on his back) it starts off ok but ends up becoming obstruction.

Indirect free kick.

That Hearts sending off yesterday.

I sometimes wonder if this is the same game I played at all.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You could shield the ball but the ball had to be within playing range.

So mostly when you see a defender shepherd the ball out of play these days ( with an opponent on his back) it starts off ok but ends up becoming obstruction.

Indirect free kick.
    I think that’s correct - the defending player, in that scenario, has to be pretty much at the ball and can’t legitimately place himself between the ball and the attacker as they both chase the ball down the wing for example where the defender has no prospect of getting to the ball. Watch how John McGinn shields the ball with his ar** - he’s adept at the art, as was Kenny Dalgliesh.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast