+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Matchday Thread: Owls v Rams

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    Purely for the same reason as MA I hope the Owls win, however, I think Barnsley will win 2 - 1! Either way, should be a decent game.
    Yep, I’ll go with that...purely because of the ‘gentleman giant’ that is Darren Moore and the effort he made for us.
    Wouldn’t want to be driving down the M1 on final day though...or back up having lost.

Wednesday on penalties aet...adding to Gunt’s obsession that ‘we woz robbed’ ‘cos it’s two decades since Barnsley were awarded one.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 20-05-2023 at 12:36 PM.

Wednesday to go up as they will be favourites next season if they don't, Barnsley will probably be one of those that go down after failing

Sound logic Sith. Would love to see Barnsley get given a penalty in the 90th minute when 1-0 down - and then miss it.

Gunter complaining bitterly about lack of practice, as well as blaming the blacks, would be worth the admission price.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Yep, I’ll go with that...purely because of the ‘gentleman giant’ that is Darren Moore and the effort he made for us.
    Wouldn’t want to be driving down the M1 on final day though...or back up having lost.

Wednesday on penalties aet...adding to Gunt’s obsession that ‘we woz robbed’ ‘cos it’s two decades since Barnsley were awarded one.
    I see you've checked the stats then

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Sound logic Sith. Would love to see Barnsley get given a penalty in the 90th minute when 1-0 down - and then miss it.

Gunter complaining bitterly about lack of practice, as well as blaming the blacks, would be worth the admission price.
    If we get a pen it will hopefuly be taken by a black then I can blame him if misses it.

Quote Originally Posted by SithHappens View Post
    Wednesday to go up as they will be favourites next season if they don't, Barnsley will probably be one of those that go down after failing
    I'm not so sure about Wed next season, I read somewhere that they had the oldest squad in league 1, so major revamping required for Champ, which they may not be able to do if they stay in League 1.

I'm tempted to put a double on Luton and Barnsley to go up, should be tasty odds.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    I'm not so sure about Wed next season, I read somewhere that they had the oldest squad in league 1, so major revamping required for Champ, which they may not be able to do if they stay in League 1.

I'm tempted to put a double on Luton and Barnsley to go up, should be tasty odds.
    They could revamp Hillsborough while they're at it.

I'd say 4-1 for the double.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)