+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Johnstone (a) 6th May

St Johnstone (a) 6th May

Gutted to be missing this but In Tenerife and will be watching somewhere with beer in hand. So sticking with recent tradition I’m going -

3-0 St Johnstone. 2 for May.

Go on United, prove me wrong. I dare you.

Not only have they not beat us on their home patch since 2015 they haven't even scored a goal in over 9 hours of football. Long may it continue.

22/23 0-1
    21/22 0-0
    21/22 0-1
    20/21 0-0 LC United WOP
    20/21 0-0
    15/16 0-1

F*ck me. A few weeks ago we were waiting till matchday for a match thread. How times have changed!

In Jim we trust. 🧡🖤

Sadly didnt get tickets but hope some more are released.

But i have the same feeling i had in the run up to the last 3.
    Another must win as i think Killie will follow us with another freak result against Well.
    Livi need to help us out.

Fingers crossed someone is trying to sort out PPV.

Cmon United.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

Another must win as i think Killie will follow us with another freak result against Well.

Cmon United.
    Fully expecting Killie to get something at Motherwell. They're a bit of a bogey team for them this season. Even in Motherwells two purple patches this season, Killie have taken 4 points. Unbeaten against them this season (1W, 2D).

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post

Cmon United.
    If you’ve bought tickets online from St J in the past then the email you used (or anyone else’s for that matter) will/should work. I’ve just used mine that I would have registered for buying tickets in Jan and it took me straight through. Was allowed to go through the whole process right up to submitting card details. It seems they’re accepting ALL previously registered emails on their database regardless of whether they’ve been used to purchase home or away tickets. There are LOADS left behind the other goal. I think they’ve sold about ten. I’m not managing but just went on to test it out.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If you’ve bought tickets online from St J in the past then the email you used (or anyone else’s for that matter) will/should work. I’ve just used mine that I would have registered for buying tickets in Jan and it took me straight through. Was allowed to go through the whole process right up to submitting card details. It seems they’re accepting ALL previously registered emails on their database regardless of whether they’ve been used to purchase home or away tickets. There are LOADS left behind the other goal. I think they’ve sold about ten. I’m not managing but just went on to test it out.
    Amateurs. 😂

I have my ticket for Saturday, surely not releasing additional tickets is actually a dereliction of duty by the custodians of the StJs? Going to need every penny they can get when they're trying to climb back out of the championship.

Middleton back in squad for weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    All sorted now but never bought tickets online from St J before so couldnt go that route.

Cmon United!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)