+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough Post Match Thoughts

The celebrations at the end were handled in typical shambolic fashion by whichever numskull is in charge of such matters. Whilst our wonderful Chairman was being interviewed on the halfway line, music was still blasting out of the speakers and the North Stand were signing about Woody's hat!

I would have liked to hear what he had to say, and, in straining to hear, I'm sure I detected 'the sky's the limit' emit from his lips! Did anyone catch anything of his address?

From a Pompey fan who has a soft spot for you lot, congratulations. Now press on!

Quote Originally Posted by cunninglinguist View Post
    From a Pompey fan who has a soft spot for you lot, congratulations. Now press on!
    That is so kind, thank you. It’s appreciated you are thinking of us on our special day

We,ll give it our best shot for you next season vs the enemy Southampton

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I agree, Fosu is a nightmare and he set up a couple of attacks for them by dallying on the ball and getting caught in possession. He's not one for us next season.
    I'll be very surprised if Chieo is here next season but equally I'm not convinced he'll have a lot of clubs queuing up for him because there are a lot of flaws in his game that need ironing out. Hopefully MT will have a suitable, hopefully better, replacement lined up.
    Really ! every team in the Championship will be queuing up for a player like Chieo on a free, without doubt !

Well done lads, my nerves are shot and i have no finger nails left, But i am a Miller after all.
    A great job done despite the most horrendous season for injuries i have known.
    Lindsay MOM for me he has not played enough this season.
    Lets go on and win at Wigan and have a team below us and above the botton 3. I don't want the smartarses saying we only stayed up because of the points deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by seanbeanstattoo2 View Post
    Genuine congratulations to all you Millers. So pleased you made it and can build on that. Hopefully the Pigs will mess up the play offs , preferably with David McGoldrick destroying them. Again well done to South Yorkshires second best team.
    From a Blade.
    .....and all the best in the Prem pal

Quote Originally Posted by jakethemiller View Post
    Well done lads, my nerves are shot and i have no finger nails left, But i am a Miller after all.
    A great job done despite the most horrendous season for injuries i have known.
    Lindsay MOM for me he has not played enough this season.
    Lets go on and win at Wigan and have a team below us and above the botton 3. I don't want the smartarses saying we only stayed up because of the points deduction.
    I'm with you jake with the shot nerves, after recent games I kept thinking if these f*****s get one they'll probably get another, and that was in the 90th min 😫 unfortunately all us football supporters fear the worst for their team, but that 2nd half today seemed to go on forever after we went in front. I wanted us Cardiff and Huddersfield to stay up so now I'll be cheering Huddersfield on and hope they survive. UTM

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Well done Millers,i'm delighted you've managed it today so you can all enjoy it at Wigan rather than going there and needing a point.UTB
    Cheers Rod and all the best in the Prem. I've enjoyed your posts this season and the support you've shown us pal.

Quote Originally Posted by crookadile View Post
    [QUOTE. I prophesy that one of the players he will try to sign will have the initials J.B. Don’t like to be more specific in case we alert Barnsley and an S6 team.
    Anyway, well done to all at the club. UTM.
    Jamal Blackman? Please god no.[/QUOTE]

No it's Justin Bieber for the half time entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Well done to The Millers on staying up , hope to join you next season in the championship but we've a bit of work on with that one .
    animallittle3, Good luck in the play offs and do those pigs if you have to play em.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast