+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bradford

Bradford

I'm been quietly confident about this match for a while, which is probably not a good omen!
    Because of Bradford's slow passing style I've always felt that the Alex would be able to match them, much as they did at Valley Parade. So I'm going for a 1-0 win.
    (Oh dear, regretting it already!)

Will be an interesting starting XI (again)

Am going for a 3-1 win - C'mon Nev, please score a goal (or three)

Sambou back from Oldham loan lol

I don't have a great feeling about this game. Bradford have a great deal more to play for than we do and I can see them knocking us out of our stride early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy58 View Post
    I don't have a great feeling about this game. Bradford have a great deal more to play for than we do and I can see them knocking us out of our stride early on.
    Yes, we will have to survive the first 15/20 minutes but if we do I think we'll be okay.

Slow starts is something for Bell to think about over the summer.

Long starting again? Why on earth? CBR should be in instead.

Another shuffle of the team, don't understand Long in the team and Amoo on the bench. Anyway my usual pessimistic self will go with a 1-3 loss.

Amazed Amoo is even on the bench. Contributed nothing, always injured and an absolute certainty not to be here next season.

Quote Originally Posted by whosbrianwilson View Post
    Amazed Amoo is even on the bench. Contributed nothing, always injured and an absolute certainty not to be here next season.
    I would agree with that, except he won us the penalty at the death. Despatch superbly by Long, a player I don't think should have been selected. That said, he was outstanding in the second half and seemed to wind Mark Hughes up after the final whistle. So, redemption maybe!

What went off with Longy at the end ?

Just shot off and missed it .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast