+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liverpool told Newcastle hero Joelinton 'looks perfect' for Jurgen Klopp's midfield

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Honestly, why doesn't the Chronicle report that M'Bappe would be "PERFECT" up front for the scousers! There are many, many Liverpool groupies who are deeply worried we might actually kick them out of the champions league !!!!

No Champions League football, a manager who has gone from 'Heavy Metal Football' to 'Horse Teeth loseball!'

Klopps mystique has completely evaporated. He's completely lost his credibility for fans outside of the bindippers.

Next season he could well be sacked when they have a bad start to the season. 7 yrs in Germany & he's going into his 8th year with Liverpool the drop off has been dramatic.

FSG don't have the funds to refresh the squad to make them competitive with City, Arsenal & Us. There are others Chelsea, if they get the right manager to shape that insane squad of talent will be a force. Liverpool & Spurs are gonna struggle.

In summary I don't see any of our core players like Bruno, J7 etc leaving at all. Everyone is desperate to stay and win things with NUFC.

Those that leave will be the players that Eddie Howe doesn't want to keep / not good enough for the next stage.

I don't listen to this nonsense. Pundits are biased clowns! F them all

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post
    No Champions League football, a manager who has gone from 'Heavy Metal Football' to 'Horse Teeth loseball!'

Klopps mystique has completely evaporated. He's completely lost his credibility for fans outside of the bindippers.

Next season he could well be sacked when they have a bad start to the season. 7 yrs in Germany & he's going into his 8th year with Liverpool the drop off has been dramatic.

FSG don't have the funds to refresh the squad to make them competitive with City, Arsenal & Us. There are others Chelsea, if they get the right manager to shape that insane squad of talent will be a force. Liverpool & Spurs are gonna struggle.

In summary I don't see any of our core players like Bruno, J7 etc leaving at all. Everyone is desperate to stay and win things with NUFC.

Those that leave will be the players that Eddie Howe doesn't want to keep / not good enough for the next stage.

Ragatino - I agree Liverflop are on their last legs as a force, and they don't have the money anymore to compete with the BIG clubs like us As for that manager of theirs - he has a face like Mister Ed, the talking horse - he will be gone or sacked next season, he's looking like a has been, who should join the ranks of recycled garbage like Steve McLaren, Lampard and Gerard.

They are having their last roll of the dice to unsettle our club with talk of "OFFERS" for our players, ANYTHING to unsettle the club to drop points. LORD I HOPE BRENTFORD BEAT THOSE B@STARDS
    Last edited by toonozandy; 05-05-2023 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragatino View Post

No champions league football seems a bit premature to me like. I’m still nervous about them, they are lucky buggers and who knows what will happen at the weekend. Will we beat Arsenal? Will Brentford take something off them? It’s squeaky bum time for sure. I pray we make it and screw up the red filth. Dump them into the Europa league next season that would really knack em up!

I think we should sign mo salah - as a backup for our strikers

....Brighton have 2 games in hand on them so they may not even get 5th.

Sooner we guarantee top 4 the better. Liverpool on a run now and yes, they are very lucky at times like this. 3 points on Sunday would help me relax a bit more, we have:

Arsenal Home
    Leeds Away
    Brighton Home
    Leicester Home
    Chelsea Away

We should have our 2 wins and a draw wrapped up long before Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Sooner we guarantee top 4 the better. Liverpool on a run now and yes, they are very lucky at times like this. 3 points on Sunday would help me relax a bit more, we have:

Arsenal Home
    Leeds Away
    Brighton Home
    Leicester Home
    Chelsea Away

We should have our 2 wins and a draw wrapped up long before Chelsea.
    God I hope so! The tensions killing me! Wish I could pull myself away from looking at the league table, doing me head in.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Aye saw that. Apparantly the desperate cnts are keen on MacAllister too.
    Suspect they might get him - Brighton have just signed Pedro from Watford, who I reckon is the replacement.

I am way more nervous now than during any of the relegation battles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)