+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nevitt stays goalless ....

Nevitt stays goalless ....

.... till next season now sadly. He will miss the last 2 games with a toe injury it says on O/S, so the muscle up front depends on CBR and Dan Agyei today and Monday.

Except Agyei hobbled off tonight. Be nice to see him off at Newport.

So anyone care to predict how many goals Nevitt might score next season. What opportunities will he get? Will Long stay fit and keep him out? Tracey doesn't seem to be a goalscorer so he probably won't be in competition with him.
    I'm sticking my neck and suggesting 8.

14. Mostly from the bench early on, then replacing CBR in the starting line up. Assuming of course we don’t sign another forward.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyboldon View Post
    14. Mostly from the bench early on, then replacing CBR in the starting line up. Assuming of course we don’t sign another forward.
    Do you know something?

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Do you know something?
    No, I just feel CRB is a bit overrated. If he scores regularly, fine, but otherwise his overall contribution can be poor.
    Re a possible extra forward, I’m not in the know.

15 - a striker in his last season here usually scores lots.

It seems the prediction seems to be that the Alex are going to score quite a few goals this season! Unless the implication is that Long is going to have another extended absence and few others (like last season) are going to score.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    It seems the prediction seems to be that the Alex are going to score quite a few goals this season! Unless the implication is that Long is going to have another extended absence and few others (like last season) are going to score.
    The prediction is a little optimistic, last season CBR scored a few before injury and needs to regain previous form, will Long stay fit long enough to play, Tracey does not score many goals which leaves Nevitt who also does not score goals. All this might change, it certainly needs to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast