+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Where are you watching?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are you watching the match vs BW?

Where are you watching the match vs BW?

Just wondering...

Good question, I could imagine there will be some exotic places!
    I shall be in block C of the Pavis.
    Stal made a good point on the Circle thingy when he highlighted the importance of the radio commentary for those that cannot get out and those that cannot afford a ticket.
    Now that Charlie has gone all posh with Premier league commentary who is our designated commentator?

Watching from The Jimmy Sirrel stand. Swapped my Pavis season ticket seats for a bit of nostalgia. Albeit, the wrong end. Wonderful memories of standing on the wooden terracing mid 70's. Scanlons 165 second hat trick a stand out. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Watching from The Jimmy Sirrel stand. Swapped my Pavis season ticket seats for a bit of nostalgia. Albeit, the wrong end. Wonderful memories of standing on the wooden terracing mid 70's. Scanlons 165 second hat trick a stand out. COYP
    I’m in with you. Like you I am at the wrong end but remember the Middlesbrough playoff game and hope for a similar outcome on Sunday and the following Saturday.

In my season ticket seat in Kop Lower D. Kick-off too early to get train from Cambridge so heading up Sat evening and staying with old friends (red dogs) in BJ. Train home time will depend on result �� ��.

Back in my usual block in the DP stand, which I witnessed the Warnock, the McParland and the Thompson over the years, although not near my old ST seat.

Could easily have saved considerable time and money and watched from the sofa courtesy of BT Sports, but that just didn't feel right. So back up to the Lane for the day. Rare football before family, and it's the right decision.

I imagine plenty of others are making even longer trips to watch this huge game live.

COYP

I’m the Pavis, Mrs rung up to sort tickets and said our ST seats were not available even though it was before general sale. God knows how she managed that but we sat in them (ST seats) for Grimbsy last season so maybe sitting a few seats across may change our luck, now where are those straws for me to clutch.

Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    You can salute the lads if the suns out, oh the good old days, loved it.

In a bar in Carvoeiro on the Algarve with some Portuguese friends who will be supporting Notts because of Rodrigues. COYP’s

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    In a bar in Carvoeiro on the Algarve with some Portuguese friends who will be supporting Notts because of Rodrigues. COYP’s
    I miss Carvoeiro, but will return.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast