+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This season with Paul Warne

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Badfellow View Post
    A point no one ever mentions is that Warne's Son is a member of the squad so I'm sure that PW has been fully kept up to date of happenings at the club around the dinner table every night! If Derby and ourselves were in the same division would that be classed as a conflict of interest? It would in every other profession!
    He gets mentioned on the loans thread sometimes but he’s hasn't been doing very well tbh
    Yes I’m sure he’d mentioned a few things and Warney will congratulate him on us staying up (Mac was on pitch at end) and hopes he can improve next season which imo he has to or he’s out if that isn’t happening already

Me & Warney would never get on you've got to have that something for me he hasn't got. But players he brought in 1st team players served us well so can't fault him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Me & Warney would never get on you've got to have that something for me he hasn't got. But players he brought in 1st team players served us well so can't fault him for that.
    He brought in?

Not given a list by Rob Scott and Warne doing the crossing out with a big red crayon?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He brought in?

Not given a list by Rob Scott and Warne doing the crossing out with a big red crayon?

Both of them then. Got to hope then enough of the players they bring in are good enough for the level they are playing in.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    He brought in?

You really are a tiresome tit,honestly you sound like an 8 year old.
    Nobody knows what would have happened this season if Warne had stayed, but he gave the new manager a brilliant start in this league.
    He left us at strange time,I suspect he thought he had taken us as far as he could, and the chance at Derby came up,bigger club more money ,etc,so he left,sh*t happens.
    His 3 promotions and a cup win is an amazing feat especially given his complete lack of experience as a manager, but many idiots on here don't care about that because he was too "nice",pathetic really.
    Taylor has done well this season, but let's not forget where we were when he took over and 2 teams below us have had points deductions, hopefully he can do well again next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    You really are a tiresome tit,honestly you sound like an 8 year old.
    Nobody knows what would have happened this season if Warne had stayed, but he gave the new manager a brilliant start in this league.
    He left us at strange time,I suspect he thought he had taken us as far as he could, and the chance at Derby came up,bigger club more money ,etc,so he left,sh*t happens.
    His 3 promotions and a cup win is an amazing feat especially given his complete lack of experience as a manager, but many idiots on here don't care about that because he was too "nice",pathetic really.
    Taylor has done well this season, but let's not forget where we were when he took over and 2 teams below us have had points deductions, hopefully he can do well again next season.

No need for insults

I doubt that Warne identified any of the signings, that was done by Scott.

Warne just applied the “ I like him” judgement, or probably more often “ don’t like him”

Bottom dollar is PW did the Judas and encouraged the support staff to do the same.

Warne did a good job in league 1 and a win at Wembley. Nobody can dispute his record in league 1 it’s brilliant.
    In the championship he failed every time and yes he had to deal with issues so has MT and he’s done what Warne couldn’t.
    I don’t buy this good human being crap. He didn’t care about leaving us in the lurch which is fair enough but don’t expect everyone to be happy about it.
    He’s a good league 1 manager but championship he’s yet to be anything but not good enough.
    Maybe he will achieve that with Derby.
    He’s at his level right now.

imo based on warne record there is no way we would got the players that mt brought in. and we would have been relegated as he would played eaves up front

The king is dead, long live the king.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The king is dead, long live the king.
    Bloody Hell he's only just got crowned today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast