+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Wigan Athletic Fc - Issues With Players Wages Again

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    They are but on credit card.
    Section 75.
    I used section 75 a few years ago Crash, no problem.

But would any credit card company want to take the risk, be it the ownership of Wigan Athletic Fc
    squander the money, then the credit card company then are liable to pay back the customer.

It's the law, they can't pick and choose.

I buy a 6000 pound kitchen, but only 100 pound on card. If it goes tits up, the card pays the lot

I buy a 6000 pound kitchen, but only 100 pound on card. If it goes tits up, the card pays the lot
    I did a section 75 same Crash against Tui, credit card company got my claim Tuesday morning, money back
    on my card Tuesday evening.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 12-06-2023 at 10:02 PM.

Down South Reading fans are also suffering from squeaky bum syndrome fearing their club could go to the wall, claiming they've not had a decent owner since Madejski. Rumours abound about boardroom rows and the club has now been done 3 times (I think) for non-payment of players' wages. Supporters are voicing their discontent with Mr Dai, they have no manager and a recent statement from the owner has done nothing to quell the disquiet. Comparisons with Wigan are being made. We may never have been in the top division and be low down the pecking order when players are seeking new clubs but at least we have a chairman whose heart is in the club and whose head is screwed on.

Where do you get a kitchen for 6k from ?

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Down South Reading fans are also suffering from squeaky bum syndrome fearing their club could go to the wall, claiming they've not had a decent owner since Madejski. Rumours abound about boardroom rows and the club has now been done 3 times (I think) for non-payment of players' wages. Supporters are voicing their discontent with Mr Dai, they have no manager and a recent statement from the owner has done nothing to quell the disquiet. Comparisons with Wigan are being made. We may never have been in the top division and be low down the pecking order when players are seeking new clubs but at least we have a chairman whose heart is in the club and whose head is screwed on.
    Not sure Tom ince having just a 50k release clause will probably not go down particularly well either.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Where do you get a kitchen for 6k from ?
    Depending on how big your kitchen is, Eckington ********. Brilliant owner, sales and great fitting services.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011