+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it over yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    A magnificent spectacle, enjoyed by millions, what a sad and sorry state this country will be in if the malcontents ever get their way and these sort of days are consigned to history. But I suspect we are a long way off that day yet.
    John Crace wrote, "So, a few people got thrown in the nick for the best part of a day? Get over yourself. The rest of us had a great day out. Makes you proud to be British banging people up. God save the king."

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    John Crace wrote, "So, a few people got thrown in the nick for the best part of a day? Get over yourself. The rest of us had a great day out. Makes you proud to be British banging people up. God save the king."
    "Best part of a day" ? So the malcontents were back on the street in less than 24 hours ? This Police State has a lot to learn it seems, in proper Police States malcontents disappear for years on end, if not permanantly.

It's all part of the pantomime, the police are seen to be doing their job, the useful idiots of the millionaire funded vested interest groups get their publicity, the event goes ahead like clockwork, the Lefties get their howl round on social media and the Grauniad hacks get re-gurgitate their Police State scare stories. It's win, win, win, win, win, what's not to like ?

This is the beauty of the Royal Family, they unite the country in diversity, they have something for everyone.

God Save The King.

"Best part of a day" ? So the malcontents were back on the street in less than 24 hours ? This Police State has a lot to learn it seems, in proper Police States malcontents disappear for years on end, if not permanantly.

It's all part of the pantomime, the police are seen to be doing their job, the useful idiots of the millionaire funded vested interest groups get their publicity, the event goes ahead like clockwork, the Lefties get their howl round on social media and the Grauniad hacks get re-gurgitate their Police State scare stories. It's win, win, win, win, win, what's not to like ?

This is the beauty of the Royal Family, they unite the country in diversity, they have something for everyone.

God Save The King.
    A true advocate of the "Thought Police" is alive & kicking in the Ribble Valley...

Attachment 24192

Can't find it mon ami, got a link ?
    Have you found it yet mon ami ?

A true advocate of the "Thought Police" is alive & kicking in the Ribble Valley...

Attachment 24192
    Thinking is not something our police are very good at, but for once they outwit the malcontents, and the Lefty toys come flying out of the pram, this time in the shape of hysterical nonsense about Police States.

Have you found it yet mon ami ?
    It was on an email yesterday sinkov, I answered it in full but I delete and clear my inbox every day. I'm sure you will find it if you look there's a questionnaire on Liz Truss next to it.

It was on an email yesterday sinkov, I answered it in full but I delete and clear my inbox every day. I'm sure you will find it if you look there's a questionnaire on Liz Truss next to it.
    Googled it, looked on the YouGov site, can't find any trace of it, all I do find is that all surveys on the Monarchy show a majority in support of it.

Googled it, looked on the YouGov site, can't find any trace of it, all I do find is that all surveys on the Monarchy show a majority in support of it.
    There's about ten running negative-ish results, here's a typical one....

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics.../04/13/b7aff/1

I'll get the results of yesterday's tomorrow and post it then if I can remember.

Thinking is not something our police are very good at, but for once they outwit the malcontents, and the Lefty toys come flying out of the pram, this time in the shape of hysterical nonsense about Police States.
    My favourite one yet from the eejit who is now running the Met...

“This included people intent on using rape alarms and loud hailers as part of their protest which would have caused distress to military horses."

They stand behind gun carriages doing 24 gun salutes FFS! BOOM!

Just for BT and friends.
    Name:  346044345_1104752987581778_211281300897581675_n.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  51.2 KB

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)