+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Showing Class

Showing Class

Unfortunately, due to work commitments in the EU, I am unable to make the game today.

However, 4 of my friends from the North West are coming down to help cheer us on.

A Wrexham fan, an Oldham fan, A Bolton fan and a Man Utd fan. Yes, that's correct, 4 fans from different teams coming to support Notts, with one being a Wrexham fan. Now that's true class.

They have tix in the Pavis near the kop end, so if you bump in to them, show them as much class as they have shown us by coming down.

COYP!
    Last edited by MancMagpie; 07-05-2023 at 07:24 AM.

That's brilliant. Let's hope we do the business for them.

I think 90% of Wrexham fans want you to come up with us....the 10% that are 50/50 are so, because we know you'll be our main rivals next season!

Myself...? I know that too, but I really want you lot to come up with us - you totally deserve it! Good luck lads....

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Wotsit View Post
    I think 90% of Wrexham fans want you to come up with us....the 10% that are 50/50 are so, because we know you'll be our main rivals next season!

Myself...? I know that too, but I really want you lot to come up with us - you totally deserve it! Good luck lads....
    Cheers pal. Hopefully we finish the job with less drama than today.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Unfortunately, due to work commitments in the EU, I am unable to make the game today.

However, 4 of my friends from the North West are coming down to help cheer us on.

A Wrexham fan, an Oldham fan, A Bolton fan and a Man Utd fan. Yes, that's correct, 4 fans from different teams coming to support Notts, with one being a Wrexham fan. Now that's true class.

They have tix in the Pavis near the kop end, so if you bump in to them, show them as much class as they have shown us by coming down.

COYP!
    I've got a very strong feeling they got their money's worth, and loved the game/ending.

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    I've got a very strong feeling they got their money's worth, and loved the game/ending.
    For sure! I've been inundated with pics and vids throughout!!! Class bunch of lads. Real football fans. Not sure there were many (if any any) other Wrexham fans there today? Let alone Bolton, Oldham or Man U? Proper. Just a shame that I have absolutely no way of being there as well.