+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FA website crashed

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    Close your browser and clear your cache. Unfortunately its the only way.
    Sorry but what does clear your cache mean? and how do I do it?

Close your browser and clear your cache. Unfortunately its the only way.
    Thanks. Done that and current que is 6,551 with a waiting time of 33 minutes. That's just to get in and then there is the risk of it crashing when trying to find seats and book. Might try later as it won't sell out.

Same again, different device. "Our services are not available right now".

Very annoyed, spent an hour now trying to do this. Do they want to sell tickets or not !

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Thanks. Done that and current que is 6,551 with a waiting time of 33 minutes. That's just to get in and then there is the risk of it crashing when trying to find seats and book. Might try later as it won't sell out.
    The sites down.

I've just queued for 40 minutes, managed to get to the front of the queue and then the site crashed to an error page.

Can't imagine they'll have anyone working on a BH to sort the issue.

Very annoyed, spent an hour now trying to do this. Do they want to sell tickets or not !
    Has anyone actually managed to buy any ?

I've given up. This shambles and also the strikes. It shouldn't be this difficult.

No doubt day trippers and those looking to make a quick buck will be successful.

Will watch it on TV.

I've got a different error message - "An error occurred while processing your request. Sorry, there was a problem obtaining valid token to connect to Ticketing Services, please try again later".

logged on at 9am and got through to payment at 9.03 and then it crashed.It then let me reselect different seats and let me pay. I received a confirmation email with the new seat numbers, so i presume everything has gone through ok. All done by 9.06- guess i was just lucky

Got to the front of the queue, tried to set up account to be told I already had one.

Same messages as everyone else though.

So frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Got to the front of the queue, tried to set up account to be told I already had one.

Same messages as everyone else though.

So frustrating!
    Utter Shambles. Why have the ticket sale on a Bank Holiday !

Tried on iPhone, iPad and now Mac Book Air (different browser) just to rule out browser / OS issue but always a problem obtaining the token or Service is unavailable. Am giving up and will try later on or tomorrow, when by then the only seats will be up in the heavens. All the money spent on that stadium and they can't sort the basics out.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast