+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast

Thread: Players/clubs/in and out Rumours

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    We usually get to know about 24 hours later than the signing after all the paperwork, PR photos at the ground, tapping the badge and a video message to fans, tour around Wickersley etc

I think Appiah is out of contract so not the loan deal suggested. Might still be after him though
    He’ll be announced today before or after the Wiles announcement.
    The lad must have been good at some point to be sold for 8 million but his stats don’t look anywhere near good enough for this level.

Hudds are offloading Jordan Rhodes to Blackpool subject to a medical

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Serial failure that kid.

Be interesting if we are in in for him.

The transfer policy this year seems to be "Chance on fitness, chance on attitude".
    Whilst the Stuart talbot example is a good one of taking an extreme chance that was a blissful success.it is waring a bit thin 20 or so years on…

It might be something as simple as living and working in a foreign country
    Language barrier, excessive heat, missing friends and family, change of diet, unsuitable accommodation etc

If he is joining us then Wickersley could be his comfort blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Totally agree. Warne heaped masses of praise on Wiles, too much in my opinion. I certainly won’t cry if he leaves, only if we don’t get a decent price. We have better midfielders now so let’s hope we can get a decent deal.
    So basically you'll be upset if we don't get a decent fee for someone you think is vastly overrated anyway. Interesting 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    So basically you'll be upset if we don't get a decent fee for someone you think is vastly overrated anyway. Interesting 🙂
    Yes I do appear to be contradicting myself but I think I'm in the minority happy to see Wiles leave, therefore since the majority rate him, you would expect that Huddersfield will have paid a decent fee. As its undisclosed we will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Yes I do appear to be contradicting myself but I think I'm in the minority happy to see Wiles leave, therefore since the majority rate him, you would expect that Huddersfield will have paid a decent fee. As its undisclosed we will never know.
    It will be over a million plus add ons so, a player who was going to leave on a free at the end of the season, we've got money for which makes a change.

Osula Sheff U forward winger? rumour we're signing him on loan would think. True?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    He’ll be announced today before or after the Wiles announcement.
    The lad must have been good at some point to be sold for 8 million but his stats don’t look anywhere near good enough for this level.
    Well Appiah has signed on loan.

Question is will our fans be Appiah or unAppia?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Osula Sheff U forward winger? rumour we're signing him on loan would think. True?
    I mentioned that yesterday. Don't know if it's true though.

Page 70 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast