+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast

Thread: Players/clubs/in and out Rumours

From that list. The midfielder Josh Onomah could be worth a look. Played at england under 16s, 17s, 18, 19, 20s and 21s.
    Made 168 championship and premier league starts.

One to add to the list Andre grey. Been released by the Greek club he's been at since leaving villa

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    One to add to the list Andre grey. Been released by the Greek club he's been at since leaving villa

Both sound spent! 2 games a week starting soon need at least a centre back here now getting up to speed whose not past his sell by date!

From the post match description of the type of player Taylor is now after, I'd say it's a toss up between Fosu and Freeman for the midfielder.

Rotherham have submitted a 23 man squad to the EFL which means there's room for two more. Interestingly Tolaji Bola is not on the list.

https://twitter.com/paulm_davis/stat...E-l9VZPmA&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Heliosphan View Post
    Rotherham have submitted a 23 man squad to the EFL which means there's room for two more. Interestingly Tolaji Bola is not on the list.

https://twitter.com/paulm_davis/stat...E-l9VZPmA&s=19
    Got to feel sorry for Bola because I think the club has treated him badly. Unless his contract is paid up and he becomes a free agent he can not move elsewhere until January and that seems very unfair.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Got to feel sorry for Bola because I think the club has treated him badly. Unless his contract is paid up and he becomes a free agent he can not move elsewhere until January and that seems very unfair.
    He could go on loan to non league but he's better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BramleyMiller58 View Post
    He could go on loan to non league but he's better than that.
    Exactly. Non-league will be of no benefit to him or the club.
    He's never let us down in his admittedly limited appearances and is probably more likely to stay fit than Peltier is.

Sentiment aside, he's not good enough. Give him a run in the team and it would become clear he would be the weakest link.

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Sentiment aside, he's not good enough. Give him a run in the team and it would become clear he would be the weakest link.
    In your opinion!
    But that's not my point anyway. It's the fact that the club has put him in a position whereby he either goes to non-league or has to wait until January to get a move to a league club.
    I think he could have been treated better than that.

Page 83 of 84 FirstFirst ... 337381828384 LastLast