+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Thread: Players/clubs/in and out Rumours

Sell Wiles bring Conor Coventry back on loan that will generate funds for more a goalscoring forward. Kayode Eaves are surplus but can't see even lower EFL clubs who'll want them.

As a comparison
    Hugill last season 1667 minutes 6 goals
    Approx 1 goal every 3 games..
    Kelly last season 875 minutes 4 goals. Approx 1 goal every 1.5 games.
    Muskwe last season 1124 minutes 3 goals approx 1 goal every 4 games
    Eaves. 630 minutes. 0 goals. Approx 1 goal every 3 years

Why havent we spoken to Lyle taylor again, he is without a club has experience at this level and is a better bet than Eaves, kelly or Kayode.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Why havent we spoken to Lyle taylor again, he is without a club has experience at this level and is a better bet than Eaves, kelly or Kayode.

We weren't good enough for him when Evans was manager definite no. We need a forward good enough ready to start straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I’d rather have Muskwe tbh

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’d rather have Muskwe tbh
    why does it have to be one or the other? Taylor Muskwe green Hugill & kelly gives us variety for different styles of play within the game or in different games, send kayode and eaves out on loan to offset some of the cost.

Muskwe started his career at Leicester
    If true then what an incentive to do well this Saturday

Why would Kelly go to Derby when Warne allegedly didn’t rate him? Thought he had a serious injury anyway.

Kelly will be staying.

Kayode was off to Doncatraz until the injuries mounted up from what I understand.

Eaves is now "fit". Lets see what he can do with Hugill and see how they get on with not scoring.

I still can't believe we sold Washington to Derby for what appears to have been 300k....then done nothing to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Erased View Post
    Kelly will be staying.

Kayode was off to Doncatraz until the injuries mounted up from what I understand.

Eaves is now "fit". Lets see what he can do with Hugill and see how they get on with not scoring.

I still can't believe we sold Washington to Derby for what appears to have been 300k....then done nothing to replace him.
    And not a penny of that is paid until/unless they get promoted. RUFC the gift that keeps on giving.

Page 61 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast