+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale 9am Wednesday 10th May

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Weren't it obvious I wasn't meaning I don't go when I went on to explain about changing seats from season before & then changing again to get best view?
    No it wasn't. It would have been much easier if you had simply said "No, they never go to watch the Millers. I....."

So away end hold 2,350 now with the camera ganty thing in the middle used to be 2,620. Lets say 500 for seg between SW and SE stands so off home, totals .Total ground capacity is 12,021 -270 for the camera giving 11,751 total capacity ..

Home season tickets would be around 8,901 Hospitality would be a extra 550 approx you can buy a coroperate ticket i think. We would mbe needing to sell 8k ST to warrant a ground upgrade as TS has stated

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    So away end hold 2,350 now with the camera ganty thing in the middle used to be 2,620. Lets say 500 for seg between SW and SE stands so off home, totals .Total ground capacity is 12,021 -270 for the camera giving 11,751 total capacity ..

Home season tickets would be around 8,901 Hospitality would be a extra 550 approx you can buy a coroperate ticket i think. We would mbe needing to sell 8k ST to warrant a ground upgrade as TS has stated
    We don't have to give the full 2350 to away fans. Think the min we can make available is around 1150

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    No it wasn't. It would have been much easier if you had simply said "No, they never go to watch the Millers. I....."

CAM I should have said No never I go to watch the millers.

I think this may have been a classic case of "Stewart speak".
    At very best we have around 8500 home seats, so we would have to sell practically all of those to season tickets before we expand the stadium, that is mad.
    What's the best season tickets we've sold...7k maybe,after 10 years at the NYS I can't see that ever changing unless we did get to the Prem.
    At some point if he is serious about expansion, then he will have to take the plunge and do it.

The club is losing a lot money, with not expanding the away end.
    Next season we have Leeds United, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hull City,
    Huddersfield Town, Leicester City, Ipswich Town, Norwich City, the small club at S6,
    who would fill the away end if it was expanded.
    Last edited by Ericsladkilnhurst; 07-06-2023 at 08:50 AM.

Correct preston in the Play offs and i think Washday had a reduced allocation of 1,210 it has to be 10% of capacity or those stadiums over 20k 2000 min.

Home attendances might increase if we can move up the table and keep well clear of the relegation zone all season.
    Any floating fans are unlikely to pay hard earned cash to see a team struggle

We need something to boost attendances rather than just on the opening day, Boxing Day and the local derbies

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    CAM I should have said No never I go to watch the millers.
    No, never, I go to watch the Millers.

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Home attendances might increase if we can move up the table and keep well clear of the relegation zone all season.
    Any floating fans are unlikely to pay hard earned cash to see a team struggle

We need something to boost attendances rather than just on the opening day, Boxing Day and the local derbies
    And as pointed out earlier in the thread, apart from in the two stands closest to the away fans, you can't get two seats (or more) together.

That will affect sales.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast