+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale 9am Wednesday 10th May

over 6k sold now

with away segregation and additionals e.g. players families, guests, press, parents & kids from half time school games, what is the most we can sell, 9K? 10K?

"Fans wishing to keep their seat on for the new season have until 5pm on Tuesday 20th June 2023 to purchase their reserved seat, after which time they will be released for General Sale."

Maybe some are waiting until closer the deadline to pay upfront?

Deleted.

Been down today weighed in! payed in full West stand south as always. Using last seasons plastic S/T.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Been down today weighed in! payed in full West stand south as always. Using last seasons plastic S/T.
    You're not of those people who spends the entire game giving the "come on" hand gesture to the away fans are you?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You're not of those people who spends the entire game giving the "come on" hand gesture to the away fans are you?

No never go to watch millers. Moved seats last season 3 times 1st 2 towards away end SW2 block not that far up people leaning over wide left kicking towards home end couldn't see. Seats now higher up 2 seats in from aisleway towards home end not same problem now.

No never go to watch millers. Moved seats last season 3 times 1st 2 towards away end SW2 block not that far up people leaning over wide left kicking towards home end couldn't see. Seats now higher up 2 seats in from aisleway towards home end not same problem now.
    Gru, that's why punctuation matters. Just read your first sentence back to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    Gru, that's why punctuation matters. Just read your first sentence back to yourself.

Was answering what I was asked with No never go to watch millers. Should think most people would know what I meant.

Was answering what I was asked with No never go to watch millers. Should think most people would know what I meant.
    As someone who reads all your posts I can assure you I didn't without some significant guesswork.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    As someone who reads all your posts I can assure you I didn't without some significant guesswork.

Weren't it obvious I wasn't meaning I don't go when I went on to explain about changing seats from season before & then changing again to get best view?

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast