+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale 9am Wednesday 10th May

Season tickets on sale 9am Wednesday 10th May

Just in case you didn't get the email.

https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...sday-10th-may/

Paying £11.53 per home match for another season in the Championship, what's not to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Paying £11.53 per home match for another season in the Championship, what's not to like.
    I'll remind you of this post Brin when MT continues to play 1 up front the entire season

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I'll remind you of this post Brin when MT continues to play 1 up front the entire season
    I'll just go to the games where we win 4-0.

Just bought my first season ticket, well there will be two of us, see you lot in the West Stand next season. UTM!

(Being able to potentially sell the seat for games you can't get to is brilliant for us that live far away and work midweek)

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Just bought my first season ticket, well there will be two of us, see you lot in the West Stand next season. UTM!

(Being able to potentially sell the seat for games you can't get to is brilliant for us that live far away and work midweek)
    I think that only applies to a 'sell out' though doesn't it or are they opening it up to all games?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I think that only applies to a 'sell out' though doesn't it or are they opening it up to all games?
    You're probably right, makes sense. If so then it is what it is. As long as the seat isn't going to waste if someone else wants it, I don't mind losing the few quid of not taking advantage of being there.

Lots of single seats that will be a struggle to sell. Some in west stand have two single seats available separated by a single unavailable seat!

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    Lots of single seats that will be a struggle to sell. Some in west stand have two single seats available separated by a single unavailable seat!
    You mentioned that last season. Have you tried emailing the club?

I assume they read this board. I suggested that we sold back unused season tickets like Leeds do then shortly after they did.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast