+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Season tickets on sale 9am Wednesday 10th May

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    The club is losing a lot money, with not expanding the away end.
    Next season we have Leeds United, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hull City,
    Huddersfield Town, Leicester City, Ipswich Town, Norwich City, the small club at S6,
    who would fill the away end if it was expanded.
    ELK, good point but with all that comes the very heavy extra coats of Policing and stewarding for larger crowds and I don't think SYP would be up to the numbers if say us and either the Blades/weds were also at home that particular day.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ELK, good point but with all that comes the very heavy extra coats of Policing and stewarding for larger crowds and I don't think SYP would be up to the numbers if say us and either the Blades/weds were also at home that particular day.
    Imagine if we were playing Weds at ours and the Blades had Man Utd/Liverpool etc at home? SYP would never be able to cover it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Imagine if we were playing Weds at ours and the Blades had Man Utd/Liverpool etc at home? SYP would never be able to cover it!
    The games would be played on different days mate.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    CAM I should have said No never I go to watch the millers.
    Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    No, never, I go to watch the Millers.
    Thanks for clearing that up. The penny has finally dropped, I'm a bit slow! Sorry that I went on gru.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up. The penny has finally dropped, I'm a bit slow! Sorry that I went on gru.

No problem I'm hard work!

6300 sold so far apparently. Keep em coming UTM. Be nice to get to 8000.

Putting into perspective our stature in the Championship I've heard Sunderland have sold 35000 so far😱😱😱

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post

Putting into perspective our stature in the Championship I've heard Sunderland have sold 35000 so far😱😱😱
    I'm sure there will be 23 teams in Championship selling more season tickets than us, and plenty in L1 that will be certain to tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by Karl998yr View Post

Karl, Sunderland are in a very fortuitous geographical position. Like, Newcastle, Boro, Norwich, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Southampton, Plymouth.All of these clubs have vey little proximity to another so have far greater fan bases whereas we have four other clubs within 12 miles of Rotherham.

On a plus factor, we do probably have the best Chairman and a club that is prudently run which I’ll have any day over say a club run like Wigan and others out there spending way over their budgets allow.

Looking at the ticket site there’s only about 350 tickets available to buy and most of those are in the family stand nearest the away end. Very little choice for anyone thinking of buying a new ticket.
    So it would appear if the 6300 sold is correct then there’s over 2000 current season ticket holders who haven’t renewed yet and these should be become available after the renewal expiry date?

Quote Originally Posted by millersrus View Post
    Looking at the ticket site there’s only about 350 tickets available to buy and most of those are in the family stand nearest the away end. Very little choice for anyone thinking of buying a new ticket.
    So it would appear if the 6300 sold is correct then there’s over 2000 current season ticket holders who haven’t renewed yet and these should be become available after the renewal expiry date?
    6,300 sold how do you know which are renewals and which are new tickets?

Sold 6,700 season tickets last season.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast