+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ismael appointed Watford Head Coach

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Why not just do the decent thing Acido? The decline of this board is alarming in recent years with fewer and fewer posting.

This week we travel to Wembley in the play off final and in years gone by this board would be thriving with exciting posts with the anticipation of such a big game imminent. Not so now unfortunately.
    Moderating is a difficult job and I think both moderators have done a good job over the few years that I've been on this board. However, posting as Acido did now makes the job of moderatinguch more difficult as the bar for what is acceptable has now been lowered. I'm very disappointed that you haven't had an apology SB.

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    SB his actions are of a "keyboard coward" so treat him like one.
    Colliers last Post but one on here on 12.04.2021 read

" Tha can't have a white dog sh1te thread without me and tha knows it, but if that Acido article has owt to do with it, not interested".

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Nice to see a post from Mr Colliers. Welcome back…..long time,
    I’ve put some cr @p on here… but always apologise. I thought Acido was better than he demonstrates. However, rather than shame him, just don’t reply to him…. (As I am 100% certain some do to me…. ) And I deserved it on occasions. Eths, I really was sorry.

Roma would have told him to Gu Ballax…….!

SB, you’ve got more chance of a reply from PMG than Digital sports…lol .
    I accepted your apology Jules, it was the right thing to do in my opinion. A sign of a decent person in my book. Removed any ill feeling and I would have a jar with you any time. I didn’t want to enter this debate but I’ll just leave it at SB has a point and Acido ought to have a think about it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567