+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give 'em a shout for us ex-pats - where are you listening in from on Saturday?

Give 'em a shout for us ex-pats - where are you listening in from on Saturday?

Although we were fortunate to watch the Notts v Wealdstone game, we unfortunately couldn't stay for the Play Offs.

We'll be watching Sunday morning 2.30am from Cambridge, New Zealand.

All those going, would you give the lads an extra shout for us please?

Where is everybody else who can't make it watching from?

We'll be in the Canadian Rockies, don't know if it'll be possible to watch online somehow, but will be listening to Charlie and Stall if not.

I couldn't justify the 3k return trip back at the moment plus on costs with cash being a fair bit tighter as I only got back a few weeks ago including a 250 mile each way drive to Altrincham ha ha.

So I will buy the national TV feed and watch from the Noosa hinterland. Probably on me todd think it starts around 12.30am so I will camp out in the living room saturday night. Very nervous already. I do think penalties beckon!

COYP.

I heard that cric hd is something useful for watching BT sports.
    I'm in Jinju, South Korea of all places.... at least kick off is fairly reasonable time here - 11pm.

Hey, i swear i thought i posted on here years ago, selling my old county shirts/scarves, but i only have 1 post apparently....!

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    We'll be in the Canadian Rockies, don't know if it'll be possible to watch online somehow, but will be listening to Charlie and Stall if not.
    You can purchase a match pass for 9 pounds 50p via national league TV anywhere in the world ( not sure about UK) here ->https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/schedule

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Snap! [the sportp2p site has worked in the past]

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You can purchase a match pass for 9 pounds 50p via national league TV anywhere in the world ( not sure about UK) here ->https://www.nationalleaguetv.com/schedule
    thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Dspig View Post
    I heard that cric hd is something useful for watching BT sports.
    I'm in Jinju, South Korea of all places.... at least kick off is fairly reasonable time here - 11pm.
    와~~~ Spent a night there a couple of years back, travelling between Namhae (beautiful) and Busan (... Busan). Nice!

I'll be in front of my TV in Jakarta, Indonesia. The web browser on my TV (huh?) shows National League TV fine in full screen.

BTW the kick-off in Korea is 11.30pm. Sorry!

Christchurch New Zealand here. Hopefully get the match on BT. Will be smack bang in the middle of the night. I smell a win.

Quote Originally Posted by AltyPie View Post
    Christchurch New Zealand here. Hopefully get the match on BT. Will be smack bang in the middle of the night. I smell a win.
    I'll be down in Dunedin trying to spot my brother in the crowd. How do you get it on BT over here?

EDIT - Just seen the tip from that Strayan fella so will give that a go. Get in.
    Last edited by Another one; 12-05-2023 at 04:33 AM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast