+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Give 'em a shout for us ex-pats - where are you listening in from on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Lullapie View Post
    How long have you been in Dunedin?
    Have been here for over 20 years now. Still can't get my head around rugby.

A few Pies will be watching from Easton Maryland. My brother, another Pies fan, now lives in New Jersey and will be joining us. My kids will be getting their shirts on and cheering, in between looking up from their ipads!! Unfortunately the wife is a Redback, but will apparently be rooting for us too! BT will be our channel of choice. COME ON YOU PIES!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy View Post
    A few Pies will be watching from Easton Maryland. My brother, another Pies fan, now lives in New Jersey and will be joining us. My kids will be getting their shirts on and cheering, in between looking up from their ipads!! Unfortunately the wife is a Redback, but will apparently be rooting for us too! BT will be our channel of choice. COME ON YOU PIES!!!!!!!!
    Enjoy! It must have been a tough old season being surrounded by so many Wrectum fans over there!

Will be watching from home in Mexico City. It's an 8.30 a.m. start and I won't get much sleep tonight. I used to post on here (very infrequently) a few years ago and still stalk the boards! Still Notts through and through and wish I could be there. At least I saw Notts win at the Lane this season (4-1 against Oldham). It was the first time I'd seen them win live for about 10 years so hopefully it's an omen.

For those who are going - have great day out at Wembley! COYP!

well Like cretenpie saw Tommy Lawton and most onwards including my all time favourite Pete Russell remember him coming out of the Navigation to get changed to play
    Anyway In Pissouri Cyprus must admit hoping for the best K.Off. 17-30 here listening subject to pies player or if not Radio Garden for Radio Nottingham, works anywere in the world even when notts sound goes down

In Sunny old Ireland for me, trying to convince a few to come over to my place to cheer on the mighty pies

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    In Sunny old Ireland for me, trying to convince a few to come over to my place to cheer on the mighty pies
    if I knew there was an open offer, I might not have booked flights over to London tomorrow morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Another one View Post
    I'll be down in Dunedin trying to spot my brother in the crowd. How do you get it on BT over here?

EDIT - Just seen the tip from that Strayan fella so will give that a go. Get in.
    Normally Sunshine Coast Aus but this week, Auckland NZ. Will be buying the pass.

Quote Originally Posted by ajojones View Post
    Normally Sunshine Coast Aus but this week, Auckland NZ. Will be buying the pass.
    Where are you on the Sunny Coast mate I am near Noosa.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Where are you on the Sunny Coast mate I am near Noosa.
    Maroochydore till end of the year then Hervey bay. Been on the Coast for 3 yrs and All over the place with work but Brisbane mainly since 2007.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast