+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Posh v Wendy

Only downside of that toneet was the effect it might have on Darren Moore.
    Had a quick chat with him when he was at TARN and he’s a topping fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Only downside of that toneet was the effect it might have on Darren Moore.
    Had a quick chat with him when he was at TARN and he’s a topping fella.

Lovely that

Think its safe to say we shot their season. Even if we dont go up they cant say that about us

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nice to see the obsession with Sheff Wensdy going on and on and on lol.
    You do all know don't you, that we're playing tomorrow ?. I'm leaving the mickey taking till after our match is finished. 🤭
    Even if Bolton hit us for 4 tonight’s result will still have softened the blow!!
    I’ve said it before, if we don’t make it, we have still had a much better season than I expected and that’s the difference? They EXPECTED to go up, they were favourites to go up and at the start of April they were virtually celebrating they were up!
    I’m still PMSL.
    We beat them twice, ended their run and us losing to Posh probably helped their momentum to thrash them tonight…love it, what a season even if we don’t go up.

A smile played on my lips as each goal went in.

I suppressed the belly laughs and they will rest within me until/ if we win the Play Off Final.

Football has a way of kicking thi in the arse.

Darren Moore is too decent a human being to be receiving the abuse aimed at him by the deludes of S6.

( Is there anybody tha hasn't shekken hands with Nudge as they poured their heart out to you, a complete stranger ?
    Nelson Mandella, Hailie Selassi, the 14th Dalai Lama, Pope Francis , Ronnie Glavin ? )
    Last edited by SBRed48; 13-05-2023 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A smile played on my lips as each goal went in.

I suppressed the belly laughs and they will rest within me until/ if we win the Play Off Final.

Football has a way of kicking thi in the arse.

Darren Moore is too decent a human being to be receiving the abuse aimed at him by the deludes of S6.

( Is there anybody tha hasn't shekken hands with Nudge as they poured their heart out to you, a complete stranger ?
    Nelson Mandella, Hailie Selassi, the 14th Dalai Lama, Pope Francis , Ronnie Glavin ? )
    I'm with SB on this , it's only funny if we get through our tie .

The difference is that we weren’t celebrating promotion in April as Perky said…. We don’t have many of them round these parts, bit what we do have were smug in April, amd celebrating winning the playoffs last week already. What is it about teams who play in Blue and white stripes!

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A wunt be so sure Chops. 2 wins in their last 5 league games. They are very inconsistent. They either win handsomely or lose badly. Very much a confidence team are posh.

Like us, they win when they take the lead and looiz when they go behind. If we laik em at Wembley I dare say that the 1st goal would be huge.

Credit to them toneet. Great result for em
    Fingers crossed for today Pass - need to see a better performance after the last few weeks of being below par.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnsley Chop View Post
    Fingers crossed for today Pass - need to see a better performance after the last few weeks of being below par.
    I think our performance today was very good Chops and far better than the last few league games. We should've won imo but for their keeper. Fair play to Duff and the lads today. A very mature and controlled performance.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I think our performance today was very good Chops and far better than the last few league games. We should've won imo but for their keeper. Fair play to Duff and the lads today. A very mature and controlled performance.
    Copy that Pass - just hope our failure to capitalise on our good performance with another goal does not come back to bite us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast