+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1471

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Plus we don't sign players that's had a serious injury do we now.
    Care to elaborate? If you are on about JJ, we had him on loan first, so the risk was minimal. Aden Baldwin suffered his knee injury in 2018.

I see Jesse Debrahs finally signed for someone (Port Vale), would love to know why it’s taken so long, rumours were he had an issue that medicals were picking up.

Port Vale 2nd in League One with the chance to go top tomorrow night, that's a good move for him if it's definite.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Port Vale 2nd in League One with the chance to go top tomorrow night, that's a good move for him if it's definite.
    Confirmed today but I can’t make head ner tail what’s been happening, he’s been with them for a while now apparently and I didn’t realise Halifax could get cash.

“Jesse has been assessed for a number of weeks after a poor rehabilitation programme, but our medical team has worked tirelessly to improve and develop all of Jesse’s physical metrics and a huge thank you to them for getting us to this position to make this signing happen.

“I would like to personally thank Jesse and Jesse’s agent, Kevin, for their patience and co-operation throughout what has been an extended process with Halifax Town.”

There will be a tribunal at a later date to determine the amount of compensation to be made payable to FC Halifax Town as an agreement couldn’t be reached during negotiations.

Sad what's happening at Southend:

Notts County Zone
    @NottsCountyZone
    ·
    2h
    Southend United

• In court tomorrow over a disputed power bill.

• Have 10 players available for Tuesdays game

• Will be wound up in 16 days

I feel for every single person connected to that club, excluding their rat owner.

Jesse Debrah finally finds a club after being linked with almost everyone throughout the summer; joining Port Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by BCnotts18 View Post
    Jesse Debrah finally finds a club after being linked with almost everyone throughout the summer; joining Port Vale.
    Up two levels and to the top of L1, good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Up two levels and to the top of L1, good for him.
    This was an unusual comment to announce a signing, though:

“Jesse has been assessed for a number of weeks after a poor rehabilitation programme, but our medical team has worked tirelessly to improve and develop all of Jesse’s physical metrics and a huge thank you to them for getting us to this position to make this signing happen.”

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sad what's happening at Southend:

Notts County Zone
    @NottsCountyZone
    ·
    2h
    Southend United

• In court tomorrow over a disputed power bill.

• Have 10 players available for Tuesdays game

• Will be wound up in 16 days

I feel for every single person connected to that club, excluding their rat owner.
    Southend moved off the bottom of the NL into 23rd place after winning tonight.

Without the points deduction they would be in 6th place.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Southend moved off the bottom of the NL into 23rd place after winning tonight.

Without the points deduction they would be in 6th place.
    What's even more impressive is that they only had two players on the bench. Full plaudits must go to the squad of players (some of whom are playing non contract) and their manager

Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148 LastLast