+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Close season transfer targets and possible departures...

The keeper stags had from Man Utd the previous season Nathan Bishop is about the 2nd best prospect I have seen after Patterson.

What about Ryan Schofield? He might not have the happiest memories of his previous time here as we were relegated. But he's 23 now, still a giant at 6ft 3 and just been released by Huddersfield.

Goalkeeper wise I reckon it値l be someone like Joel Coleman from Ipswich or Jonny Maxted

Take it with a pinch of salt, but apparently we're in for Mo Sylla from Hartlepool.

https://twitter.com/transfernewz21/s...477584897?s=20

Hartlepool fans seem to rate him as a footballer but also say his attitude is an issue, and he'd also command a fee.

You sure about the fee for Sylla? According to this article he only signed a 1 year deal last summer. Might explain the 'attitude' comments.
    https://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/spo...wn-win-4097079

I don't know much about him, but it appears he's a defensive midfielder.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    You sure about the fee for Sylla? According to this article he only signed a 1 year deal last summer. Might explain the 'attitude' comments.

In 35 games, 1 goal and 1 assist. Think I値l pass on this one.
    I still think we値l end up getting Mcgoldrick on a 2 year deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    In 35 games, 1 goal and 1 assist. Think I値l pass on this one.
    I still think we値l end up getting Mcgoldrick on a 2 year deal.
    29 as well. Not particularly a radar type signing. Think I'll pass also.

I believe hartlepool activated a one year extension a few weeks ago in order to not lose him on a free this summer.

What about Ryan Schofield? He might not have the happiest memories of his previous time here as we were relegated. But he's 23 now, still a giant at 6ft 3 and just been released by Huddersfield.
    Worth a shout in my opinion. The environment compared to when he was here previously will be completely different and he needs to be at a club now where he can make a mark and name for himself in the game as a number one.

The Nathan Bishop one from Man Utd is a good shout as well.

Ben Garratt at Burton. At 29 he's more experienced but has consistently played in League One and League Two for Crewe.

Luke McGee from Forest Green Rovers who was part of their team that won promotion to League One.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Worth a shout in my opinion. The environment compared to when he was here previously will be completely different and he needs to be at a club now where he can make a mark and name for himself in the game as a number one.

The Nathan Bishop one from Man Utd is a good shout as well.

Ben Garratt at Burton. At 29 he's more experienced but has consistently played in League One and League Two for Crewe.

Luke McGee from Forest Green Rovers who was part of their team that won promotion to League One.
    McGee looks decent, especially with 19 clean sheets last time he was in league two. Plus I can imagine he's well versed at playing out from the back having played under Burchnall for a decent period.

Page 52 of 148 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast