+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Reading in for LW ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Reading are interested in LW, I'm interested in Jennifer Aniston, doesn't mean it's happening
    Lol. Love this. JA though? When did you last watch the tv? 1996?

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Lol. Love this. JA though? When did you last watch the tv? 1996?
    Aged like a fine wine. Brad got it the wrong way around, should have gone for Jolie first in her wild stage then for Anniston later

Sounds a nightmare for Brad, poor guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    Aged like a fine wine. Brad got it the wrong way around, should have gone for Jolie first in her wild stage then for Anniston later
    Hahaha! If only he had known!!!

I think LW has far more integrity than to do that. He has built a tremendous team spirit here and I think he will want to see that spirit blossom further.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    I think LW has far more integrity than to do that. He has built a tremendous team spirit here and I think he will want to see that spirit blossom further.
    Hope so. After what he's done for us I wouldn't begrudge him a move up the ladder, but for me Luke Williams has been the missing piece in the Reedtz brothers jigsaw. Macca and Ruben would be hard to replace, but Luke Williams would be much more difficult.

I'd imagine plotting a new campaign on the back of a promotion is too enticing a prospect, rather than starting all over again and clearing house at a relegated club

zzzzzzzz

All speculation but if we hadn’t gone up, I think we would have been in serious danger of losing LW, regardless of what contract he’s signed. To do as well as he has done and still face another season in NL would have been tough to take, and he’d have had plenty of suitors.

Can’t really see it now, he really does love the club and will want first crack at the EFL. Hopefully.

They can eff off!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast