+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Changes to get used to

We won’t be playing either Oxford City or Kidderminster Harriers next season, even though both were promoted to the VL today. The bigger question for us is who we want to win the L2 playoffs. I’d say Stockport, because if they don’t go up this year they will next year. I’d also like the chance to stuff Salford next season.

Back to 3.00pm kickoffs.

New shortcuts on the mobile and bookmarks on the desktop with League 2 replacing National League

From the fans' perspective, we'll have to get used to not being the favourites in virtually every game we play. We'll have to get used to being outplayed occasionally too.

After being involved in a promotion challenge as standard for the last four seasons, it will be strange to be 8th or something, and for that to be OK.

New Ceefax page to remember for the league table?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    New shortcuts on the mobile and bookmarks on the desktop with League 2 replacing National League
    I kept mine on confident you see. It took four years though to come to fruition.

Highlights on Saturday night.
    Stewards to get a 20% pay rise

Temporarily no more posts about the potential or likelihood of a significant drop in attendances that never materialised or looked like materialising in NL.

Same great prices, now one division higher. Big increase in away followings and more season ticket holders.

I dont know if it's some sort of a gentlemens agreement in the EFL, but this business of turning the kick off around, pee's me off, also as i go way to all games letting us in one and a half hours before kick off, and generally more seating available in the EFL, plus no plastic pitches,

I think I lose international BBC commemtary on the games but I need to triple check. One of the benefits of being a big club in a crap league was access to commentary and this season with NL TV i saw most games. I can get iFollow next season but I think it is midweek games only.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast