+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes to get used to

Changes to get used to

So a bit has changed in our 4 year absence. Main one being subs!

EFL can name seven on the bench, use five but if one team has a concussion injury, both teams get a sixth sub. Makes a change from naming five and using three!

Anyone else know about any other changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    So a bit has changed in our 4 year absence. Main one being subs!

EFL can name seven on the bench, use five but if one team has a concussion injury, both teams get a sixth sub. Makes a change from naming five and using three!

Anyone else know about any other changes?
    Basic match statistics. Like the score being available! Maybe the BBC might occasionally get the formation right.

Hopefully better refs.

I can think of a negative one. We have to play in whatever the Pisspot Trophy is called these days rather than the FA Trophy. I realise the FA Trophy was a bit of an embarrassment, but at least it gave proper clubs a dream to aim at.

I went to all of our FA Trophy home games, but I will continue my Pisspot Trophy boycott as long as top level U23 teams are involved.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    Maybe the BBC might occasionally get the formation right.
    Doubt it, the BBC will state we still play a rigid 4-4-2 every single game with Palmer at centre back, Rawlinson on the right wing and Baldwin playing off Langstaff up front.

Now we can get rid of those useless one sided boards that the 4th official uses.

I'm sure I heard a mention today of VAR being used in all EFL play-off finals, from now on? FINALS that is not knock out rounds.
    Last edited by countygump; 14-05-2023 at 08:21 PM.

And maybe we will get a radio nottingham frequency to ourselves again , nor just when the Reds are not playing.Well one can live in hope!!

I doubt it because I believe Forest signed a 5 year deal with Radio Nottingham for both frequencies. Hope I’m wrong though.

Hopefully no or very few Saturday 5:20 kick offs for TV.
    And also maybe better co-ordination between the EFL and the Premier League so that we have fewer home match clashes with our friends over the river. ( More Saturday 3-00 pm kick offs. )

Maybe the NEP will have a link tou our news rather than having it as a sub heading.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast