+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

Hearts v Aberdeen

Win and third is ours, but a draw would be decent too. Lose and it's squeaky bum time.

I'm hoping the knocks to some of our players on Saturday don't weaken us for this game as not much options on the bench, especially if MacDonald is out.

Barry has papered over the cracks so far with a limited squad, but still a lot of work required on the recruitment front this summer.

I wouldn't be starting with Coulson on the right for this one, as he was all over the shop on Saturday and didn't look comfortable. Hibs exploited that weakness.

Out for this one.

1-2 Duncan and Pollock

They're going to have to dig deep, we're running out of players.

A draw will do.

It’s not an ideal situation to be going into a game like that but on the plus side, Hearts are shyte

Given our terrible record down there and potential players missing I see any sort of result as an absolute bonus. Regardless of result as long as we beat St Mirren and sevco don't lose at home for the first time this season against hertz then we will be third (unless hibs have a crazy finish and win their last three games against sevco/celtic/hertz - isn't happening)

I'd take a draw right now.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    I'd take a draw right now.
    That, and one of our brosey defenders embedding his studs in that feckless workshy prîck Shankland’s prairie-sized forehead.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    That, and one of our brosey defenders embedding his studs in that feckless workshy prîck Shankland’s prairie-sized forehead.
    Well, since Saturday`s precedent, " Studs to the Head, while in mid-air" is merely a Yellow Caed offence ? Right ??

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Well, since Saturday`s precedent, " Studs to the Head, while in mid-air" is merely a Yellow Caed offence ? Right ??
    Yes, and I said that the Hibee should only have had a yellow for it when all around me were howling fir a red. It’s one of a very few instances of common sense prevailing amongst all that “there was contact”/“he was entitled to go down” latter-day poovery.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “there was contact”/“he was entitled to go down” latter-day poovery.

It's getting worse.

I've been watching a bit more Guff football of late ( I know, I know)

All that ever happens at worst is someone stands on your toe.

The rest is " cleverly?" positioning yourself between the defender and the ball, screaming like a girlie and falling around.

Try getting away with that one at Sheddocksly 1023F in the Seventies.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    They're going to have to dig deep, we're running out of players.

A draw will do.
    Yep, this.

If Duk’s out I really can’t see where a goal’s coming from in this one. They are absolutely coming for us and we’ll have no out ball at all as Miovski absolutely cannot play the loan target man up front type role.

This is also the game where those cheating SFA cuunts have really done us with the extra game ban for Shinnie - an absolute scandal Franco.

This is going to be a struggle as we’re always shyte down there and our paper thin squad is beginning to creak.

As I said on the spoon burners thread, if fit, I think we need McCrorie in midfield at Tynecastle or we’ll get bullied in there (Livi away springs to mind) so I’d be tempted to start with Richardson at RB. Gamble, but we can’t play Coulson at RB against Hearts or we’ll get absolutely destroyed down that wing.

We need another world class backs to the wall performance fae Roos and the back 3 again.

I’d absolutely take a draw right now, but honestly this one’s gonna be a struggle…

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast