+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hearts v Aberdeen

Not long watched the game. Our squad is paper thin with very little on the bench. Watkins is not good enough up front and Richardson is honking at right back and has to go . He reminded me of Logan who would not go out to the touchline to take on a winger and loitered near the penalty box , not exactly stopping crosses. Give Robson his due he didn't have much to work with yesterday and we should be much stronger on Wednesday. Keep the faith.

I'm mega impressed with Robson.
    I didn't think I would be but I am.

He might not put together a 82/83 team but I reckon a 70/71 team's a possibility.

That'll do me.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post
    Totally agree to be sitting 2 pts clear of the Diet Dead Club with a home game against St Mirren as opposed to where we could have been after that horsing in January at Easter Rd is something that really was unthinkable given its largely the same team.

It was never a penalty didnt even come up for debate on Spurtscene. Is it just me or has Radio Scotland and Spurtscene actually got worse.
    I haven’t seen the highlights of yesterdays game so I can’t comment on whether it was a penalty or not.

I think Robson was referring to the var decisions against us for the last few months since he has taken over.

I can’t think of any that has went for us.It’s not just that it seems like everything gets checked against us but if there’s any possible penalty for us they don’t even bother using var to check it.

Did we not get a delayed penalty at home to Hibs earlier in the season for a foul by Marshall?

This? Sorry to link to The Daily *****d like.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-fume-28413889

If we built a 70-71-esque squad, I'd die happy once they won the inevitable treble.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Did we not get a delayed penalty at home to Hibs earlier in the season for a foul by Marshall?

This? Sorry to link to The Daily *****d like.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...-fume-28413889

If we built a 70-71-esque squad, I'd die happy once they won the inevitable treble.
    We did but we haven’t had anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by vasilyrats86 View Post

It was never a penalty didnt even come up for debate on Spurtscene. Is it just me or has Radio Scotland and Spurtscene actually got worse.
    Abso-fu cking-loutely.

That toilet of a man McIntyre is fu cking unlistenable.
    And they seem to have a couple of weekly slots earmarked "former sevco/raselickbyrawaybutbigman player currently out of a job and needing a pundit's gig".

The level of analysis is just dreadful, and as for that whiny, nasal, weegie Creighton.......Jaysus it's rotten.

Missed the whole game, but saw the highlights on Sportscene, and the loon filled me in on Clancy.

You can see why Robson has been putting out the same team week in, week out. As others have said we’re paper thin as a squad. Clearly massive rebuild in the summer and we’re going to miss Clarkson hugely.

The idea that his appointment was a mistake on the back of the last 3 games is a joke. Folk need to wise up. Time will tell of course, but would have been madness not to appoint him unless Pep Guardiola or the like had phoned up and asked for a crack at the job.

Let’s get behind them on Wednesday and get those 3 points.

COYR

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678