+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paul Cook Post Match Interview

Paul Cook Post Match Interview

PC is very excitable and a passionate football man, but his interview on You Tube is very classy and sensible. Today belongs to Notts.
    Chessie should be favourites next season.

Quote Originally Posted by AllNottsAreWe View Post
    PC is very excitable and a passionate football man, but his interview on You Tube is very classy and sensible. Today belongs to Notts.
    Chessie should be favourites next season.

He was very gracious in defeat, but still a prize di**. They should stay in that league as well

I was pleasantly surprised by his comments. He has always appeared a passionate but petulant man, who is always the victim!! I suspect underneath that is a man who's spent his life in football, knows how hard winning is and has some admiration for a Notts team that deserved to be promoted.
    Of course his comments are weighted to obtain more promotion places next season. So they should be, if this season is not evidence enough, then what will be??

Excellent interview. I'd think Chessie are very hot favourites to do a Wexham next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    He was very gracious in defeat, but still a prize di**. They should stay in that league as well
    Is the correct answer

Surprisingly good interview from Mr Cook, clever move to not concentrate on his substitutions

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Is the correct answer

Surprisingly good interview from Mr Cook, clever move to not concentrate on his substitutions
    Yes,.what was Ardley doing letting Dallas go out to them on loan? Maybe there was a dissagreement somewher within SM?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastultra1977 View Post
    Yes,.what was Ardley doing letting Dallas go out to them on loan? Maybe there was a dissagreement somewher within SM?
    Dallas signalled his intent to leave to go to an EFL club at the end of his contract. Solihull knew they'd miss the playoffs so when Chesterfield offered to pay his wages, it was a win win for them, they saved money and got a player who wanted out gone. They've played a blinder as well offering a new contract to him as I believe they'd be due compensation as he's under 24.