+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: It’s not over

True, we aren't the biggest team, he was nowhere at the early county goal right enough (McMann sold himself though which led to the needless corner)

Think I've cracked it lads

Newman
    Freeman Sibbald Harkes McMann
    McLeod Niskanen McGrath
    Edwards Birighitti Mulgrew

Ian Holloway DUFC
    They won't know what's hit them

Quote Originally Posted by Stoke_Arab View Post
    Think I've cracked it lads

Newman
    Freeman Sibbald Harkes McMann
    McLeod Niskanen McGrath
    Edwards Birighitti Mulgrew

Ian Holloway DUFC
    They won't know what's hit them
    😂

Good news is the non event of a transfer window that left us with one striker is now to blame if we cant get ourselves out of the mess.

That rightly goes back to Asghar and Ogren.

It was criminal not to bring a striker in.

Basically lose v Livi and killie and county get more than a point each. ****ed.

Lose to Livi but other two pick up one or none, can still get out of 12th as the two play each other last day.

Id say 12th is 50%
    11th 40%
    10th 10%

Odds at this point. Realism is Id take a playoff.

And like the last one, may well be Thistle and the idea they could turn the tables gives me a bit of fear.

None the less id take a playoff if offered.

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Basically lose v Livi and killie and county get more than a point each. ****ed.

Lose to Livi but other two pick up one or none, can still get out of 12th as the two play each other last day.

Id say 12th is 50%
    11th 40%
    10th 10%

Odds at this point. Realism is Id take a playoff.

And like the last one, may well be Thistle and the idea they could turn the tables gives me a bit of fear.

None the less id take a playoff if offered.
    Brian Donkey Graham was spouting off in the press the other day about sticking 2 fingers up to those who ****ed them over in the covid relegation season. Pretty sure he's referring to us. **** off Donkey, you weren't good enough at United and it's time you got over it lad!

Fletcher

Apparently Fletcher is out for the last three games

Who do we play upfront

Quote Originally Posted by That thing you do View Post
    Good news is the non event of a transfer window that left us with one striker is now to blame if we cant get ourselves out of the mess.

That rightly goes back to Asghar and Ogren.

It was criminal not to bring a striker in.
    I firmly believe the owner pulled the plug on any January spending due to the amount of overspending that we'd done up until that point. If the money was there, TA would've spent it. I'm sure of that. Can you blame the owner? On one hand no, but on the other, to gamble with the future of our football club is f*cking criminal.

That's my understanding too. The owner made sure nothing was done.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I firmly believe the owner pulled the plug on any January spending due to the amount of overspending that we'd done up until that point. If the money was there, TA would've spent it. I'm sure of that. Can you blame the owner? On one hand no, but on the other, to gamble with the future of our football club is f*cking criminal.
    Well I'm damn certain that relegation will cost us a whole lot more than a loan striker and loan goalie would have done. Absolute criminal negligence has led us to where we are.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)