+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Not quite a Barry Sheen but I have.

Not quite a Barry Sheen but I have.

Broke my left leg twice.
    My right leg,ankle and foot.
    Collar bone, ribs.
    Fractured skull.
    Nose and jaw, eye socket
    Last of all, toes ,both wrists and fingers.
    Last edited by soulman101; 15-05-2023 at 04:49 PM.

I’ve never broken a bone or had stitches due to accidental injury, only for surgical procedures.

Never had concussion or a serious burn injury.

Worst I’ve vet had is a badly twisted right ankle playing tennis, I never had more than a pulled muscle playing football either.

I’ve been extremely lucky.

So far.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’ve never broken a bone or had stitches due to accidental injury, only for surgical procedures.

Worst I’ve vet had is a badly twisted right ankle playing tennis, I never had more than a pulled muscle playing football either.

So far.
    Hi Mick, my accountant suggested that I should take out a health plan with Bupa .
    I filled out the form and somehow they rejected my application.
    Think I must have been a bad risk.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

So far.
    Blimey Mick, you have been lucky. From what I understand, you’ve participated in a lot of sport as well. I’ve had a broken ankle and a night in the infirmary with concussion playing rugby, a dislocated jaw playing football and a dislocated finger and broken tooth playing cricket. As for you soulman, is there any part of your body that you haven’t injured?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Broke my left leg twice.
    Collar bone, ribs.
    Fractured skull.
    Nose and jaw, eye socket
    Jesus Christ.

I broke my fore arm in a bike accident in 2019 (all in all I was very lucky, the outcome could have been much worse), almost exactly 18 months later I broke it again, at the exact same place (it hadn’t heeled properly), whilst playing futsal (in a very light collision).

Broke my left leg twice.
    Collar bone, ribs.
    Fractured skull.
    Nose and jaw, eye socket
    Did all this happen in one go ie you had an electric shock and then fell off ya ladder?

I have had a lot of lucky escapes.
    So I still consider myself lucky.

Wouldn't want to bore you all anymore than I already do.

Snap crackle and pop 🤣🤣🤣 .

I have had a lot of lucky escapes.
    So I still consider myself lucky.
    A former boss of mine said I was lucky given my 'escapes'. So I asked him if he wanted my Lottery numbers and he told me to fk off. True 🤣 .

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)