+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Contract | Christopher Long commits to The Railwaymen

New Contract | Christopher Long commits to The Railwaymen

One year - just posted on OS.

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    One year - just posted on OS.

Wow!
    That didn’t take Long, brilliant news.

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonRouge View Post
    That didn’t take Long, brilliant news.
    Credit where credit is due. I didn't see that coming. Well, not that quickly anyway. Contracts finish, usually on June 30th so i would not have been surprised if Long had held out until then at least but fair play to him. We just need him to stay fit and not be playing him in the Mickey Mouse Cup

Didn't expect that tbf. A forward line of Longy, CBR and Nevitt should be as good as anything else in our league.
    Very good start from Lee Bell.

Something or somebody has changed his mind and a bit of a risk from our club with his injury record and him being the highest earner. Personally over the moon to see him for another season and if he can stay fit I can see him make a massive contribution which will benefit both ourselves and him personally, fingers crossed.

What I meant to add was, season tickets anybody? A great pr move from the club.

Wow! Okay, I got that completely wrong! I just guessed that his tantrums and sulkiness in the last 2 or 3 games meant he couldn't wait to get away! Welcome news, anyway, if he can stay injury free. We still need a winger up front. Not to mention two midfielders .......blah, blah!

The perfect little rabbit out of the hat to reignite interest after the end of season! Well done management team!