+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Back to the drawing board

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    all that needs done to get a meeting with nelms is,go in ground jump from above the entry tunnel not giving a monkeys erse whether you could kill a kid and wrestle wi/for someones flag,you will be up for a cuppa toot sweet

oh i nearly forgot,be a supporter of another team as nelms doesnt engage wi us
    I suppose that Dundee supporters could go ‘mob handed’ to his offices at the Gardyne Campus and demand a meeting with Nelms

If it’s true Davidson turned down job because of rolling contract then I’m happy, as a club we can’t go handing out 3-4-5 year deals, how , many clubs have been caught out with that recently, if he had belief in his own ability he’d take the job without a contract

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Who else can the fans body engage with. Tim Keyes seems to think that Nelms is doing a wonderful job while Greg Fenton does as he is told.
    I'd question him, point out the error of his ways and demand a seat at the table instead of tip toeing round him.

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    all that needs done to get a meeting with nelms is,go in ground jump from above the entry tunnel not giving a monkeys erse whether you could kill a kid and wrestle wi/for someones flag,you will be up for a cuppa toot sweet

oh i nearly forgot,be a supporter of another team as nelms doesnt engage wi us
    AHH the luck o the kiddy on Irish....to be sure, to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    I'd question him, point out the error of his ways and demand a seat at the table instead of tip toeing round him.
    That is why I resigned as a Dee4life director.
    A majority of the Dee4life directors preferred to tip toe round Nelms and do anything to avoid upsetting him.

That is why I resigned as a Dee4life director.
    A majority of the Dee4life directors would rather tip toe around Nelms and do anything to avoid upsetting him.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    If it’s true Davidson turned down job because of rolling contract then I’m happy, as a club we can’t go handing out 3-4-5 year deals, how , many clubs have been caught out with that recently, if he had belief in his own ability he’d take the job without a contract
    All I have read is that Davidson didn't take the deal offered. At least that was what was implied in the reports. Having been given information he decided to withdraw. Kind of what I think was the conclusion that Bowyer reached during his discussion with Nelms and Strachan. Maybe
    Nelms and Strachan have misjudged the finance that seems to be needed to run an SPFL team. Having said that what budgets are Motherwell, Killie and Livi working on?

What do you do when he says No?

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    All I have read is that Davidson didn't take the deal offered. At least that was what was implied in the reports. Having been given information he decided to withdraw. Kind of what I think was the conclusion that Bowyer reached during his discussion with Nelms and Strachan. Maybe
    Nelms and Strachan have misjudged the finance that seems to be needed to run an SPFL team. Having said that what budgets are Motherwell, Killie and Livi working on?
    I’d think budgets s as re made on the back of season ticket sales, as they’d already know sponsor money and minimum tv payment, this is maybe where Nelms has goofed, £410 in this city is a big NO for a lot who will probably pick z as nd choose

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    What do you do when he says No?
    Badger the life out of him with a concerted coordinated effort to get him out or change his ways

This **** ain't DFC, neither is the master of whispers.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)