+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prediction League - Everton

Prediction League - Everton

Wolves won at Goodison Park earlier this season to give Julen his first league victory as Wolves manager. It was a dramatic victory as RAN scored in stoppage time. Wolves host the final match at Molineux this season. Hopefully they are able to send the fans home happy at least one more time this season.

Wolves 2-1 Everton

Costa

1) MichiganWolf - 35
    2) theplater - 28
    3) sausagenegg - 27
    3) Woking88 - 27
    5) abbobrom - 18
    6) GrizzledWolf - 17
    7) nortonwolf - 10

Wolves 1 Everton 0

Neves

I can see this being a real hard fought close game which could go either way. I hope we win it though, to give the players who leave over the summer a good send off.

Wolves 1 Everton 0
    Costa

Wolves 2 - Everton 2

(Cunha)

Wolves 1-1 Everton

Costa

Wolves 2-1 Everton (Costa)

In perhaps his last game at Molineux, Traore dibbles the length of the field, gets off a solid shot that is saved but falls neatly to Hwang for an easy tap in.

Getting close to desperation time for Everton. I think Wolves can get a goal or two on the counter down the stretch if they keep focus in their own end

Neves and Traore go off the pitch for probably the last time at Molineux. A deserved ovation for both.

Looks like no Jimenez appearance. I’m saddened by that but we also still have a game to win. If we had another goal to pad the lead, I think we would have seen him.

Huge mistake by Bentley as he falls trying to play the cross. If you leave the goal open for that, you HAVE to get a punch on it or catch it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)